Llamasoft

Average Difficulty
11 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Supply Chain Design Consultant

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Llamasoft in June 2014.

Interview Details – there will be a phone interview, and after that is a technical interview, and the final interview is an onsite interview. there is very sample questions I was asked, but interesting thing is that, the HR will let you introduce everything first.

Interview Question – the interview is very sample, general questions.   Answer Question

Algorithm Engineer Interview

Algorithm Engineer

Interviewed at Llamasoft

Interview Details – Meeting with VP of technology for the first round. Talked about previous experience on your resume. Then meet with other members in the Algorithm research group. Asked about basic supply chain management problems. Then technical questions about linear programming and programming skills.

Interview Question – Linear Programming problem about transportation   Answer Question

Portland, OR

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Llamasoft in April 2014.

Interview Details – Phone interview with hiring manager, phone interview with site manager, webex technical interview, and half day of interviews in person in Ann Arbor, MI. I was uncomfortable with the webex format of the technical interview and would have preferred an in person technical interview instead.

Interview Question – Data spreadsheet manipulation   Answer Question

Solutions Intern Interview

Solutions Intern
Ann Arbor, MI

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Llamasoft in March 2014.

Interview Details – Not so many difficult problems, just go through the resume

Interview Question – The technical problem about what costs needed to be considered in supply chain   View Answer

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Llamasoft in February 2014.

Interview Details – The first phone interview is pretty simple, and the HR is nice, just some behavior questions.

Interview Question – While one thing I'd like to point out is that it surprised that he only ask two questions and then went over to next stage.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Llamasoft

Interview Details – The Interview contains tow parts, one is from the manager and another is from the technique team. Just a common interview, good interview environment.

Interview Question – Do you have any question for our company?   Answer Question

Operations Research Scientist Interview

Operations Research Scientist
Ann Arbor, MI

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Llamasoft in January 2012.

Interview Details – Not super formal, but they ask good questions that represent the projects they are trying to tackle.

Interview Question – Mathematical modeling questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Minimal.

Supply Chain Design Analyst Interview

Supply Chain Design Analyst
Ann Arbor, MI

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Llamasoft in July 2012.

Interview Details – Initial connection through online application via linkedin, 3 phase interview
1. Initial phone interview
2. Technical interview (webex)
3 Onsite interview

Interview Question – Regular question, nothing unexpected   Answer Question

SC Design Consultant Interview

SC Design Consultant
Ann Arbor, MI

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Llamasoft in February 2012.

Interview Details – Interview was not difficult. Had to prepare a 15 min tech presentation. Everyone was very nice and professional. I got the feeling that their consultants lack technical expertise as evidenced during my presentation. Consultants seemed to only know how to use their software, e.g. manipulating client data to import into their software. Therefore anyone could potentially do this job w/o any tech expertise. Would be a good job for someone who just finished their B.S., anyone beyond that would be under utilized.

Interview Question – Related to using their software   View Answer

Supply Chain Consultant Interview

Supply Chain Consultant

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Llamasoft.

Interview Details – I was contacted by the HR and we had an initial phone interview. A technical interview was then setup. The questions were about my resume, then about supply chain fundamentals, data analysis, and few behavioral questions.No difficult questions as such just the usual. They are very well prepared as an interviewer.

Interview Question – Network optimization questions   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Llamasoft? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Llamasoft interview questions and advice. All 11 interview reviews posted anonymously by Llamasoft employees and interview candidates.