Llamasoft

Updated Dec 12, 2014
Updated Dec 12, 2014

2.9

Supply Chain Design Consultant Interview

It contains nearly 4 rounds, from phone interview with Human Resource to phone interview with colleague to screen interview with leader to onsite interview to HQ. It normally last 2 months for the whole process or longer

Applications Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Llamasoft in September 2014.

Round 1 - Simple phone screen with HR
    Round 2 - Technical phone interview with problem solving questions. Be prepared for simple data analysis, but under pressure with no preparation it can be somewhat difficult/stressful.
    Round 3 - On-site interview in Ann Arbor. Presentation of past business problem/project, interviews with various levels of leadership. Timed "test" using their software to problem solve.

Interview Questions
    • The problem solving using their software was not disclosed until I showed up on-site that morning. A booklet with instructions was provided and the software is very intuitive. However, I found it best to move slowly in order to ensure accuracy when manipulating the source data.   Answer Question

Algorithm Engineer Interview

Meeting with VP of technology for the first round. Talked about previous experience on your resume. Then meet with other members in the Algorithm research group. Asked about basic supply chain management problems. Then technical questions about linear programming and programming skills.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Llamasoft in June 2014.

After the initial phone screen, I participated in a webex focusing on general supply chain knowledge, data structure & aggregation, and analytical capability. After successfully making it through that round, I was invited to Ann Arbor for a round of interviews with people in a variety of roles - consultants, developers, and people from the sales team. Everyone was very friendly, and enthusiastic about the product. I was asked to present a relevant optimization project from my work experience. I was also asked to do a tutorial, which was a self-directed case using Supply Chain Guru.

Interview Questions
    • The tutorial was a bit confusing - in fact I was warned about this beforehand. It wasn't the software itself - merely that the instructions were not always consistent with the options in Guru.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Design Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Llamasoft in June 2014.

there will be a phone interview, and after that is a technical interview, and the final interview is an onsite interview. there is very sample questions I was asked, but interesting thing is that, the HR will let you introduce everything first.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Llamasoft in April 2014.

Phone interview with hiring manager, phone interview with site manager, webex technical interview, and half day of interviews in person in Ann Arbor, MI. I was uncomfortable with the webex format of the technical interview and would have preferred an in person technical interview instead.

Supply Chain Design Consultant Interview

The Interview contains tow parts, one is from the manager and another is from the technique team. Just a common interview, good interview environment.

Solutions Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Llamasoft in March 2014.

Not so many difficult problems, just go through the resume

Interview Questions
    • The technical problem about what costs needed to be considered in supply chain   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Llamasoft in February 2014.

The first phone interview is pretty simple, and the HR is nice, just some behavior questions.

Interview Questions
    • While one thing I'd like to point out is that it surprised that he only ask two questions and then went over to next stage.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Design Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Llamasoft in July 2012.

Initial connection through online application via linkedin, 3 phase interview
    1. Initial phone interview
    2. Technical interview (webex)
    3 Onsite interview