Lloyd Group

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technology Center Internship Interview

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lloyd Group.

Interview Details – I applied through my college's career website and received a call from the HR person who asked general questions for 20 minutes like "What is your favorite class?". I received an invitation to come on-site for an interview. When I arrived, I was asked to wait for the interviewer to arrive.

I waited for 3 hours. During this time, I was shepherded to various holding pens around the office. At one point, I stayed in the backroom. Finally, an interviewer came who obviously had not read my resume. He asked me to talk about myself, but had no real interview questions. He left in about 7-8 minutes.

I was led to another room in which I waited for another 45 minutes. The 2nd interviewer came and asked general behavior questions. It was apparent he did not take the interview seriously.

I left not wanting to work at the company. I'm not sure if this behavior was due to my applying for a mere internship opportunity or whether I was a young woman. Very, very disappointing for a company purported to be the #35 in the Best Places to Work in NYC.

Interview Question – They gave a worksheet asking how to solve an IT problem.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

IT Intern Interview

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Lloyd Group in May 2013.

Interview Details – Met with 5 people of different departments. All interviewed and asked pretty much the same questions. Got repetitive. About a 2 hour interview after a phone interview. They were very nice and the HR guy, Chris is very nice. Well, they all seem to be. Sad I didn't get called back.

Interview Question – Gives you a worksheet of a consulting situation. You write what you think, definite curveball. I did not expect that at all.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Lloyd Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lloyd Group interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Lloyd Group employees and interview candidates.