Lloyd Group

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lloyd Group

NOC/Lab Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Lloyd Group in June 2014.

The first interview was a phone interview that lasted about 15 minutes. I was very comfortable and they asked me very relevant questions. About a week later i was invited to a live interview where i was asked various questions by 2 of Lloyd Group's department heads and 1 HR representative. Again i was very comfortable during the interview, they were very polite and respectful and asked stimulating questions that i felt exhibited my character to them positively.

Interview Questions
    • When asked about my weaknesses i was comfortable enough to share them with the interviewer. In fact i was quite comfortable being honest with them throughout the entire interview process. Most of the other questions were pretty standard (where do you see yourself in 5 years? What do you bring to our company/why should we hire you?).   Answer Question

Technology Center Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lloyd Group.

I applied through my college's career website and received a call from the HR person who asked general questions for 20 minutes like "What is your favorite class?". I received an invitation to come on-site for an interview. When I arrived, I was asked to wait for the interviewer to arrive.

I waited for 3 hours. During this time, I was shepherded to various holding pens around the office. At one point, I stayed in the backroom. Finally, an interviewer came who obviously had not read my resume. He asked me to talk about myself, but had no real interview questions. He left in about 7-8 minutes.

I was led to another room in which I waited for another 45 minutes. The 2nd interviewer came and asked general behavior questions. It was apparent he did not take the interview seriously.

I left not wanting to work at the company. I'm not sure if this behavior was due to my applying for a mere internship opportunity or whether I was a young woman. Very, very disappointing for a company purported to be the #35 in the Best Places to Work in NYC.

Interview Questions
    • They gave a worksheet asking how to solve an IT problem.   Answer Question

IT Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Lloyd Group in May 2013.

Met with 5 people of different departments. All interviewed and asked pretty much the same questions. Got repetitive. About a 2 hour interview after a phone interview. They were very nice and the HR guy, Chris is very nice. Well, they all seem to be. Sad I didn't get called back.

Interview Questions
    • Gives you a worksheet of a consulting situation. You write what you think, definite curveball. I did not expect that at all.   Answer Question