Lloyd's Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lloyd's

Information Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyd's (London, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a two to one face to face interview, one from business and one from technical. They talked about the role and the company, then they asked about your experience and why do you like the role. Also asked about situations and examples questions. And a few SQL related questions.

Graduate Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyd's (London, England (UK)) in February 2014.

Interview

I filled in an online application form and was then asked to complete a Numerical Reasoning Test, which was a standard SHL one. I was then invited to a telephone interview, which was mainly competency and motivation based. I was asked why I wanted to work for Lloyd's, why insurance and what attracted me to the scheme specifically. The interviewer then wanted to hear specific examples of times that I had used various competencies, such as leadership, working in a team and a time I had persuaded someone. It was a positive experience all round and the interviewer was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to persuade someone round to your point of view.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lloyd's (London, England (UK)) in November 2010.

Interview

Short Telephonic screen round Indepth Technical round for face 2 face

Projects Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lloyd's in January 2009.

Interview

one on one interview by potential manager followed by interview with the Director. This was then followed up with a scenario and presentation. All was very professional, friendly and interesting. they took the time to invest in my thoughts and ideas and allowed me time to ask whatever I want

Interview Questions

• respond in 3 words on how your friends would describe you   Answer Question

wasnt the right role for me at the time of my career