Lloyd's Register Energy Graduate Programmer Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Summer Internship (2)
- Marine Graduate Training Scheme (2)
- API Inspector (1)
- Energy Graduate Programmer (1)
- Medium Management Level (1)
- Marine Graduate Program (1)
- Client Services (1)
- Internship (1)
- Senior Surveyor (1)
- Trainee Surveyor (1)
- Vice President Business Development (1)
- Graduate Engineer (1)
- Accounting (1)
- Senior Recruiter (1)
- Coordinator (1)
- Process Engineer (1)
- Product Manager (1)
- BD Manager (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Graduate Scheme (1)
- Corporate Functions (1)
Energy Graduate Programmer Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Lloyd's Register in May 2012.
Interview Details – First apply online from the company website. They will invite you for 1:1 interview by email and they will cover for your travelling expense. The interview consists of competency based questions covering developing customer relationship, team working, result focus and finally questions about the company. They will choose questions from a lists.
They would ask you questions like
- give an example from your life where you had to develop customer relationship
- give an example from your life where you had to work in a team and how did you contribute
- how will you deal with a conflict in your group?
Answer each question with details and use "I" rather than "WE" in answering the questions about team work. Make sure to use Situation, Task, Action and Results framework in answering the questions.
In the end they would check your knowledge about the company by asking you questions like
- who are our competitors
- what do you know about the company etc.
The interview would last for one hour.