Lloyds TSB

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Assistant Interview

Customer Assistant
London, England (UK)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Lloyds TSB in December 2010.

Interview Details – I went to an open recruitment event to one of the branch in central London. The advert was on the recruitment website. I have also sent my application online (that was unsuccessful) but in person I had a chat with a colleague and they called me back few days later. I went back to the actual interview (after compliting millions of paperwork) with the regional recruiter/manager. The interview was ok, the math test was really unprofessional, the role play was quite difficult but not connected to the job...you have to be a good seller, and confident person. After this interview I didn't hear anything for them for 3 weeks. After that they offered me the position. And asked me other papers and certificates. It took 6 weeks from the job offer when I started t working.

Negotiation Details – There was no place to negotiate. On the first time on the selection event I was asked would I consider a bit lower salary... In the advert there was a huge gap between 13K-20K.

Worked for Lloyds TSB? Contribute to the Community!