Lloyds TSB Interview Questions & Reviews

3.4

Financial Reporting Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Lloyds TSB in April 2010.

I meet with the CFO and the Managing director on the first day. We all got along really well and I got positive feedback form the recruiter. The next day I met with what would be my dorect report. Even the recruirter warned me that she had no personality but I was still taken aback. She was diconnected and distant.

THis was a bacward interviw. Usually the potential direct hire is the easy interview and the higher ups are more hardass.

Mortgage Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Newport, Newport, Wales (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in Newport, Newport, Wales (UK)

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Lloyds TSB in August 2013.

1. Online application.
    2. Interview in Newport

Finance Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Lloyds TSB in February 2013.

Application-Phone interview-Assessment Centre. Took 3 months since application submission.

Interview Questions
    • Typical application and phone interview. Assessment centre consisted of numerical test, case study, group case study and 1 on 1 interview. Very tough case study, average group case study. Easy, relaxed interview and extremely easy numerical test .   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Lloyds TSB in May 2012.

Standard three stage process adopted by all banks

Interview Questions
    • Capability based, so good examples are always essential   View Answer
    Done through my agency

Customer Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Glasgow, Scotland (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Lloyds TSB in April 2013.

1. submit cv
    2. situational questionaire
    3. context questionaire
    4. telephone interview
    5. 5 hour assessment centre

Interview Questions
    • why lloyds tsb?
      why this role?
      if you were to give someone bad news how would you do it? (they want empathy)
        Answer Question
    no negotiation

Customer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Lloyds TSB in December 2010.

I went to an open recruitment event to one of the branch in central London. The advert was on the recruitment website. I have also sent my application online (that was unsuccessful) but in person I had a chat with a colleague and they called me back few days later. I went back to the actual interview (after compliting millions of paperwork) with the regional recruiter/manager. The interview was ok, the math test was really unprofessional, the role play was quite difficult but not connected to the job...you have to be a good seller, and confident person. After this interview I didn't hear anything for them for 3 weeks. After that they offered me the position. And asked me other papers and certificates. It took 6 weeks from the job offer when I started t working.

There was no place to negotiate. On the first time on the selection event I was asked would I consider a bit lower salary... In the advert there was a huge gap between 13K-20K.

Training Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

The process took a day - interviewed at Lloyds TSB in July 2010.

Interviewed with 2 Managers. Most of the interview questions were around previous experiences and competency based questions. there was an excel test as part of the interview.

Pharmaceuticals Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Brighton, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in Brighton, England (UK)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Lloyds TSB in June 2008.

I was referred to the company by an employment agency and then went on to apply on line. The initial process was a telephone interview and them it went on to one to one. I had to read about the company and went through a few questions on the phone..

Technology Leadership Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Birmingham, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Lloyds TSB in March 2010.

On-line application including personal details and situational multiple choice questionnaire.
    Verbal, Numerical and Inductive reasoning tests on-line.
    Telephone interview in 3 areas: Lloyds & the future issues, Lloyds and you, Compotency based questions.
    Assessment Centre:
     - Numerical test repeated
     - Group Exercise, 4 candidates discuss problems of a business, you are the board and must agree on an action plan. Timed.
     - Timed preparation & presentation to recruiters. 50 mins to digest a lot of data and prepare a presenation to 'the board' about which acquisition to take
     - 1:1 interview with a manager from Lloyds - they are writing everything you say down to pass on to recruiters.

Interview Questions
    • What are the problems facing Lloyds banking group at the moment? How will that affect us in the future? How will this affect you?   View Answer
    • General compotency based questions in the following areas: Supporting a team, leading a team, managing an event/group/process, etc.   Answer Question

Financial Adviser London Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Lloyds TSB in March 2009.

After the initial application there was a phone interview.

Interview Questions

Worked for Lloyds TSB? Contribute to the Community!