Lloydspharmacy Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated Jun 13, 2015

2.2

Customer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stalybridge, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Lloydspharmacy (Stalybridge, England (UK)) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very welcoming and friendly consisting of two people. One was the pharmacist and the other was supervisor. I was taken in on time and asked a selection of questions. After a few days, I was invited to attend a second interview where I was asked the exact same questions. Two days later I was offered the job and my start date was only three days away.

Interview Questions

• What did I know about the company   1 Answer
    • What customer experience did I have.   1 Answer
    • What was one thing that I hate at work   1 Answer
    • If I was genuinely interested in the job of a healthcare customer assistant   1 Answer
    • How quick could I start   1 Answer

Dispensing Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Lloydspharmacy.

Interview

CV review personal interview by branch manager

Negotiation

No negotiation was given

Dispenser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blackpool, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Lloydspharmacy (Blackpool, England (UK)) in August 2011.

Interview

it was roughly 5 minutes interview over the phone , more like an offer as I was already locuming for them for 6 months. I totally regret accepting this offer . Except u get ur line manager to write everything has discussed with u in a contract u will none of it

Healthcare Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Widnes, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Lloydspharmacy (Widnes, England (UK)) in April 2011.

Interview

spoke with retired manager about work etc
    Old manager was great. Already new other employees. Started work straight away as under staffed. Took certificates from college/school.
    Spoke about family life. Very comfortable interview with no issues. New shop not the same process. Manager not as nice. Will only employe you if your family and maybe walk all over you.