LoJack Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at LoJack

Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at LoJack (Alpharetta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

Originally, I was contacted by phone and asked several questions, regarding my past experience as a dispatcher. I was then called in for a face-to-face interview, with the Director of Operations. He asked me more questions about my prior job. After that I received an offer letter in the mail.

Interview Questions

• If I am able to work well as with a team?   1 Answer

Field Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at LoJack in May 2014.

Interview

There was a brief phone interview. Then a very unscripted in person interview out in the field because most states do not have a lojack office. It is based out of Boston. The interview was very much both sides asking a lot of questions and getting to know the history and goals of each other.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience? General relationship with previous employers, ect.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at LoJack (Canton, MA) in August 2013.

Interview

Great interview, great people, very professional, courteous.

Interview Questions

• Not really. Typical questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Went very well.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at LoJack (Canton, MA) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview was quick and pleasant. I met many people who I would work and finally I sat down with my new boss and colleague for a series of programming questions.

Interview Questions

• They provided some C source code and asked me what it did   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at LoJack in November 2010.

Interview

Phone Interview, 1 on 1 interview, with sales process oriented questioning.

Interview Questions

• Questioned background, ability to do the job, training, product knowledge   1 Answer