Loblaw

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Front End [Cashier] Interview

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online - interviewed at Loblaw in August 2013.

Interview Details – I had one interview on the phone and one personal ,which was very good

Interview Question – I did not have a difficult or unexpected Question I has work as a cashier for more than twenty years   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Front End Cashier Interview

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Loblaw in August 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online and got a call 2 weeks later. They called me in for an interview where I was asked to fill out a survey before actually getting interviewed.

Interview Question – What would you do to convince someone to buy a product?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Loblaw

Worked for Loblaw? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Loblaw Front End Cashier interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Loblaw employees and interview candidates.