Loblaw Interview Questions

Updated Jun 19, 2015

2.2

Engineer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Loblaw (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Typical interview process, meet with HR over phone or in person. Meet hiring manager, meet project manager. They would ask about how you solve previous work problems, and what you can bring to the company. How do you work with teams and union environment etc.

Interview Questions

• Typical process improvement case study questions   1 Answer

Bakery Clerk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Loblaw.

Interview

very quick and easy and not really an interview. There were no real interview questions and most of it was describing the various duties and such. It seemed obvious to me that they would hire anyone and I wish this did not have to be 30 words I dont even think the interview consisted of more than 30 words

Interview Questions

• Do you have any previous grocery store experience   2 Answers

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Loblaw (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

Simple questions about eliability no surprises. Asked me about my availability, work department preferences, only one question at the end was about a real life situation. was an on phone interview, manager was very polite and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• What was one time you made a positive long lasting impression in your previous job?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Loblaw (Milton, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Face to face, few general questions. Just want to know about your past experiences. Also there is a certain availability you have to be able to meet. Other questions included how you dealt with a difficult situation, why you want the job, and why do you want to work at superstore specifically? Not expecting hard answers,just show them you will work hard.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with a difficult coworker   2 Answers

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Loblaw (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, received a call 2 days after applying for the position. Very nice HR, quickly went through my resume, asked for some examples to demonstrate analytical skills.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Loblaw.

Interview

I filled out an application then requested to see the hiring manager. When I met her and she asked me to come in a a few days later for an interview. interview was easy and straightforward, no tough questions. Was offered job on the spot.

Department Manager Produce Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Štore (Slovenia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Loblaw (Štore (Slovenia)).

Interview

Would I be willing to work overtime as needed. I was interviewed by the store manager and cat manager. It was very friendly and relaxed. The easiest interview I have had

Interview Questions

• I was asked about salary expectations   1 Answer

Negotiation

very quick and simple

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Loblaw (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Received a phone call and had a brief telephone interview, going over basic questions about what my capabilities were. I was invited to an in-store interview the next day, where I was asked more in-depth experience questions. It was not extensive, and then the interviewer allowed me to ask her questions before offering me the position.

Interview Questions

• All questions were reasonable and easy to answer. Quick, easy interview. How would I deal with an angry customer? How would I deal with a customer with a previous bad experience?   Answer Question

IT Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Loblaw.

Interview

3 Step Interview (Phone interview, Technical Interview and Senior Management Interview). You will be interviewed by the HR Recruiter first for salary information etc, then they forward your resume to the hiring manager and if the hiring manager would like to interview you, it goes from there as state above.

Interview Questions

• IF you are good at technical, you should not have a difficult situation   Answer Question

Negotiation

You should have your desired salary range in mind while negotiating. Usually there is no negotiation, if you do not fall into their salary range, they do not call you.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Loblaw (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in October 2014.

Interview

Phone interview followed by in person. I followed up after 2 weeks and hr noted positives about me and furans that they were waiting for VP approval. The VP approval delayed due to a retirement and I was called back 2 months later. I noted I was still interested then nothing for another month then the job was reposted no additional interactions with Loblaw.