Loblaw

Average Difficulty
62 candidate interviews

Very Easy Interview

Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Loblaw in August 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online and I got a call 3 weeks later telling me to fill out a questionnaire with psychological type questions. A few weeks after that I got a phone interview where they ask you about your availability and limitations. After this I think it was 1 month after I got a call from the store that I applied to saying they wanted an interview. The in-store interview was very casual, they didn't ask any "real" interview questions just conversational type things like what you do in your spare time...etc. I got the job right there.

Interview Question – Nothing, very causal not difficult at all.   Answer Question

Senior Financial Representative Interview

Senior Financial Representative
Brampton, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Loblaw in April 2014.

Interview Details – Phone interview and then interview with hiring manager

Interview Question – How will you account for vendor rebates?   Answer Question

Assistant Supply Chain Manager Interview

Assistant Supply Chain Manager
Brampton, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Loblaw in July 2010.

Interview Details – Hiring process inconsistent across company.

Interview Question – Interview is mostly scenario questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Unable to negotiate salary

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Courtesy Clerk
Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Loblaw in April 2012.

Interview Details – Interview was very simple, I was just asked what my experience was and when could I start

Front End [Cashier] Interview

Front End [Cashier]
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online - interviewed at Loblaw in August 2013.

Interview Details – I had one interview on the phone and one personal ,which was very good

Interview Question – I did not have a difficult or unexpected Question I has work as a cashier for more than twenty years   Answer Question

London, ON (Canada)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Loblaw in July 2009.

Interview Details – - a situation where you dealt with a difficult customer and how you handled it
- a situation where you had an issue with a supervisor or co-worker and how you handled it
- an example of a time when you gave exceptional service to a customer

Interview Question – - What's your biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Rotational Program Interview

Rotational Program
Brampton, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Loblaw in September 2013.

Interview Details – Pre screening interview and if you pass you get the face to face interview.

Interview Question – Give a time when you used your leadership skills.   Answer Question

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Loblaw in March 2013.

Interview Details – Handed my resume in person. Got a call back a couple days later for a one on one interview.

Interview Question – Questions were very basic, not too difficult. Talked about hours of availability, previous experience.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Hours didn't fit into my schedule.

Cashier Loblaws Interview

Cashier Loblaws

Interviewed at Loblaw

Interview Details – Emailed me to fill out a question-are replied within minutes to come in for an interview

Interview Question – pretty standard   Answer Question

Co-Op Interview

Co-Op
Brampton, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Loblaw.

Interview Details – standard process, 2 interviewers, questions were pretty standard as well, except for they give you a test on excel, and an IQ (kind of) test to see if you can think on your feet

Interview Question – Ask you to create a pivot table, and use vlookup during the interview   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Loblaw

Worked for Loblaw? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Loblaw interview questions and advice. All 62 interview reviews posted anonymously by Loblaw employees and interview candidates.