Loblaw

Relevance Date Difficulty

Master Data Analyst Interview

Master Data Analyst

Interviewed at Loblaw

Interview Details – it was simply just behavioural... but there is 2 ppl they keep asking u questions. after i asked them questions about the job,. the job isnt that great. it is very regular days and u always do the same thing. from there they just sent me a job offer. very efficiant p

Interview Question – how much salary do u wish   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Master Data Analyst Interview

Master Data Analyst
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Loblaw in May 2010.

Interview Details – I had two phone interviews, first initially for the grad program then they recommended me apply for this job. Hence, I did and the group panel interview was very intense. There were two managers and one HR who conducted it and it was like a firing session for an hour. What they are really looking for is, people who have the ability to learn and excel skills.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you were unable to get along with the manager and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question
  • How are your excel skills, do you know how to use pivot tables, vlook up?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was unable to negotiate as I was the fresh grad out of University. The only negotiation that was accepted was, the re-location to Toronto instead of Mississauga.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Loblaw

Worked for Loblaw? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Loblaw Master Data Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Loblaw employees and interview candidates.