Loblaw

Loblaw Master Data Analyst Interview Questions

4.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Master Data Analyst Interview

it was simply just behavioural... but there is 2 ppl they keep asking u questions. after i asked them questions about the job,. the job isnt that great. it is very regular days and u always do the same thing. from there they just sent me a job offer. very efficiant p

Interview Questions
no negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Loblaw

Master Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Loblaw in May 2010.

I had two phone interviews, first initially for the grad program then they recommended me apply for this job. Hence, I did and the group panel interview was very intense. There were two managers and one HR who conducted it and it was like a firing session for an hour. What they are really looking for is, people who have the ability to learn and excel skills.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where you were unable to get along with the manager and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question
    • How are your excel skills, do you know how to use pivot tables, vlook up?   Answer Question
    I was unable to negotiate as I was the fresh grad out of University. The only negotiation that was accepted was, the re-location to Toronto instead of Mississauga.