Loblaw

Relevance Date Difficulty

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Supply Chain Analyst
Brampton, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Loblaw in August 2011.

Interview Details – I received a call from HR after 3 days I applied to the job online and I had my phone interview with HR next day. It took 30 minutes and it was average. In less than a week, I received a call from another recruiter to schedule an interview and after 2 days I had my 1:1 interview with HR for 20 minutes and right after that another interview with 2 hiring managers for 1.5 hours. This was the final interview and I was told that they would make a decision in 2 weeks. Hiring managers were so friendly and it was a really positive experience for me even though I couldn't get the job. Also, HR called me after 2 weeks to let me know that they decided to go with another person.

Interview Question – mostly about my current experience   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Supply Chain Analyst
Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Loblaw in November 2009.

Interview Details – Department was desperate and offered the job without interviewing. However, I had been working for 3 months as a temp.

Interview Question – Do you have any experience as a SCA?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Little room for negotiation

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Loblaw

Worked for Loblaw? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Loblaw Supply Chain Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Loblaw employees and interview candidates.