Loblaw Supply Chain Analyst Interview Questions

2.0

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Loblaw (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in August 2011.

Interview

I received a call from HR after 3 days I applied to the job online and I had my phone interview with HR next day. It took 30 minutes and it was average. In less than a week, I received a call from another recruiter to schedule an interview and after 2 days I had my 1:1 interview with HR for 20 minutes and right after that another interview with 2 hiring managers for 1.5 hours. This was the final interview and I was told that they would make a decision in 2 weeks. Hiring managers were so friendly and it was a really positive experience for me even though I couldn't get the job. Also, HR called me after 2 weeks to let me know that they decided to go with another person.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Loblaw

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Loblaw (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in November 2009.

Interview

Department was desperate and offered the job without interviewing. However, I had been working for 3 months as a temp.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Little room for negotiation