Loblaw

Very Easy Interview

Supply Chain Analyst - Flow Interview

Supply Chain Analyst - Flow
Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Loblaw in July 2014.

Interview Details – Interviews ca.2 months after the online application:
1st part: telephone interview with the HR Manager which lasted around 15 minutes, questions mostly about supply chain previous experience and database management skills, and went through the Resume.
2nd part (within the same week): on-site interview only with the senior supply chain manager: first he described the position in more detail, he explained the skills expected from the applicant and then he went through the whole resume focusing on any similar previous experiences, It lasted around 30-40 minutes. No difficult questions only why you are fit for the position.

Interview Question – Why you think you are a good fit for this position   View Answer

Senior Financial Representative Interview

Senior Financial Representative
Brampton, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Loblaw in April 2014.

Interview Details – Phone interview and then interview with hiring manager

Interview Question – How will you account for vendor rebates?   Answer Question

Assistant Supply Chain Manager Interview

Assistant Supply Chain Manager
Brampton, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Loblaw in July 2010.

Interview Details – Hiring process inconsistent across company.

Interview Question – Interview is mostly scenario questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Unable to negotiate salary

Front End [Cashier] Interview

Front End [Cashier]
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online - interviewed at Loblaw in August 2013.

Interview Details – I had one interview on the phone and one personal ,which was very good

Interview Question – I did not have a difficult or unexpected Question I has work as a cashier for more than twenty years   Answer Question

Rotational Program Interview

Rotational Program
Brampton, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Loblaw in September 2013.

Interview Details – Pre screening interview and if you pass you get the face to face interview.

Interview Question – Give a time when you used your leadership skills.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Loblaw in March 2013.

Interview Details – Handed my resume in person. Got a call back a couple days later for a one on one interview.

Interview Question – Questions were very basic, not too difficult. Talked about hours of availability, previous experience.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Hours didn't fit into my schedule.

Co-Op Interview

Co-Op
Brampton, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Loblaw.

Interview Details – standard process, 2 interviewers, questions were pretty standard as well, except for they give you a test on excel, and an IQ (kind of) test to see if you can think on your feet

Interview Question – Ask you to create a pivot table, and use vlookup during the interview   View Answer

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Brampton, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Loblaw.

Interview Details – Phone interview, face to face interview, reference check, offer

Information Manager Interview

Information Manager
Brampton, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Loblaw.

Interview Details – one phone interview then manager

Negotiation Details – over the phone

Very Easy Interview

Grocery Clerk Interview

Grocery Clerk
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied in-person and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Loblaw in October 2009.

Interview Details – It was short, asking questions like "Why do you want to work here?" "What does good customer service mean to you?" lasted about 15 minutes.

Interview Question – There weren't very many questions really. just availability and whatever was above.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations.

Worked for Loblaw? Contribute to the Community!