Loblaw Interview Questions in Toronto, ON

Updated Aug 20, 2015

2.4

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Loblaw (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in August 2015.

Interview

i had a phone interview with HR pretty straight forward questions, have the face to face interview next week, hoping i get an offer. the whole experience was nice, the HR lady didnt call at the said time so i wondered if maybe i was forgotten but she eventually called and she was really pleasant and professional. asked me basic questions. the whole process was really fast. probably took about 10 minutes total for the phone interview, lovely experience

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself,   Answer Question
    • do you have experience with agile, how do you handle a difficult stakeholder that isn't answering questions for requirements, why do you want to work for loblaw, what are your strengths, tell me about the projects you worked on in the past, what is your role as a BA in the past   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oshawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Loblaw (Oshawa, ON (Canada)) in July 2015.

Interview

Apply online for all the department after 1 week they call for phone screening and after review my resume she decided to call me for interview for cashier part time .....interview was easy but only problem was Sundays I can work from 6pm cuz of that they never call me back

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for loblows?   1 Answer

Engineer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Loblaw (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Typical interview process, meet with HR over phone or in person. Meet hiring manager, meet project manager. They would ask about how you solve previous work problems, and what you can bring to the company. How do you work with teams and union environment etc.

Interview Questions

• Typical process improvement case study questions   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Loblaw (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

Simple questions about eliability no surprises. Asked me about my availability, work department preferences, only one question at the end was about a real life situation. was an on phone interview, manager was very polite and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• What was one time you made a positive long lasting impression in your previous job?   Answer Question

Summer Supply Chain Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Loblaw (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

No HR round, directly interviewed with Director of my department and my supervisor (a senior analyst). Mostly behavioural questions. Asked about team questions as I will be working with other summer students.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Loblaw (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, received a call 2 days after applying for the position. Very nice HR, quickly went through my resume, asked for some examples to demonstrate analytical skills.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Loblaw (Milton, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Face to face, few general questions. Just want to know about your past experiences. Also there is a certain availability you have to be able to meet. Other questions included how you dealt with a difficult situation, why you want the job, and why do you want to work at superstore specifically? Not expecting hard answers,just show them you will work hard.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with a difficult coworker   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Loblaw (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Received a phone call and had a brief telephone interview, going over basic questions about what my capabilities were. I was invited to an in-store interview the next day, where I was asked more in-depth experience questions. It was not extensive, and then the interviewer allowed me to ask her questions before offering me the position.

Interview Questions

• All questions were reasonable and easy to answer. Quick, easy interview. How would I deal with an angry customer? How would I deal with a customer with a previous bad experience?   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Loblaw (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in October 2014.

Interview

Phone interview followed by in person. I followed up after 2 weeks and hr noted positives about me and furans that they were waiting for VP approval. The VP approval delayed due to a retirement and I was called back 2 months later. I noted I was still interested then nothing for another month then the job was reposted no additional interactions with Loblaw.

Associate Merchant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Loblaw (Brampton, ON (Canada)).

Interview

the HR was very nice and helpful, hiring manager was knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable. I could actually be myself during the interview and got an offer very quickly.

Interview Questions

• know stock price, how well the company is doing, private labels for the categories applying for   Answer Question