LocBox

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Social Media and Marketing Intern Interview

San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at LocBox in May 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online (via Craigslist) for the Social Media/Marketing Internship. The email correspondence was slow and I had to wait an additional hour before they were ready to interview me. They are a fairly new company, so I could understand the short-staff/extra duties but overall they were extremely unorganized.
**Sidenote: 4 months later, I was contacted by a recruiter for a different position (Campaign Strategist - contract position) and again, they were slow to get back to me, they rescheduled my interview twice, and I never heard back from them after they had me write a detailed "writing challenge" which was mostly social media content for their clients.
Also, both times I had a job and was looking to expand/gain more experience...I think this company is still trying to figure out their bearings, and as friendly as they are, the lack of professionalism is a big turn off.

Interview Question – The recruiter (recent college grad) had me do an in-depth writing challenge on social media posts for 3 of their specific clients. It wasn't difficult, but the prompt was very vague.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for LocBox? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LocBox Social Media and Marketing Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by LocBox employees and interview candidates.