Local Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Jun 2, 2015

2.3

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Local Corporation.

Interview

Probing, multiple rounds and respectful interview process

Negotiation

Very cordial.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Local Corporation in September 2012.

Interview

phone interview once, face interview once

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Online Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Local Corporation (Irvine, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

It was thorough, included several steps, and was appreciative of senior management being a part of it, as opposed to it just being a recruiter, who would not be a good measure of a candidate's abilities. In short, it was fitting. There was a part where the scenarios were well defined, and the position left little grey area when deciding to come aboard.

Interview Questions

• "Sell me this" on the spot. It was the toughest, but best part of the interview. You sort of have to earn the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was unneccesary, because I was satisfied with the package offered.

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Local Corporation (Irvine, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

The process was very welcoming. Been to many corporate interviews and most execs are stuffiy not very personable. Everyone from the VP, Ops Mang, and Sales Mang were super nice and down to earth. They asked very direct questions nothing complicated at all. Very refreshing process!

Interview Questions

• Why is the company right for you rather than why are you right for the company?   1 Answer
    • Are you a team player? What makes you a great manager/salesperson?   1 Answer

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Local Corporation (Irvine, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

Weak, easy. Managers not versed in interview techniques. This was a very easy interview. First screen through recruiter. Brought me in for a series of 1:1 interviews and a broader group.

Interview Questions

• a few behavioral, some experience level information questions   Answer Question

Content Group Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Local Corporation (Irvine, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

Two phone interviews. First with recruiter. Second hiring manager. Recruiter did not have much info regarding the position, the work group, or the specific responsibilities. Cat and moused about salary range. Hiring manager was direct, resume and experience focused. Didn't provide much information regarding the position until money came up. I was out of the ballpark by a mile. Could have saved a lot of time by detailing that upfront.

Interview Questions

• Asked about difficult challenges and their outcome. Fairly standard i-view questions.   Answer Question

Internet Marketing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

interviewed at Local Corporation (Irvine, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

Easy - can you close?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Local Corporation (Irvine, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

Applied online via LinkedIn, and got a phone interview. Came in and met with the team members and interviewed with each. Total of four people over 5-6 hours. Was in communication over the next couple of months. Came back in for another interview with a group panel. Was told that interview would be to make an offer. Didn't hear back until another 3-4 weeks later via email and an offer was included. Was asked to sign and return.

Negotiation

They made their best offer which prevented me from having to counter.

Development Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Local Corporation (Irvine, CA) in May 2009.

Interview

Similar to a normal interview process.

Interview Questions

• "What would you do if your Manager asked you to be his replacement?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very good.

Telesales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Local Corporation in March 2011.

Interview

Experience was required, including explaining my personality and what I had to offer the company. Pretty basic and to the point.