Local Lighthouse

Very Easy Interview

Sales Manager/Trainer Interview

Sales Manager/Trainer
Tustin, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Local Lighthouse in March 2012.

Interview Details – Very easy and qualified interview

Interview Question – How do you feel about commission only sales?   Answer Question

Resource Manager Interview

Resource Manager
Tustin, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Local Lighthouse in May 2012.

Interview Details – I emailed the company directly to get a interivew and a few days later I was called in for a interview.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales
Orange, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Local Lighthouse in March 2010.

Interview Details – Good, fair, and great follow up

Interview Question – Experience on telemarketing dialer   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – fast and easy

Quality Assurance Interview

Quality Assurance
Tustin, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Local Lighthouse in March 2011.

Interview Details – I was first interviewed in March of 2011, the process was comfortable with the Senior VP at the time, (Now CEO), my inexperience in this market did not stop them from seeing my true colors and capabilities as a rep here. I took the job, and to date I have never worked for a better more rewarding company, have never made as much money working in any industry, nor have I ever had as many opportunities, promotions, or raises. (Didn't even have to ask for them!!)

Interview Question – What does SEO stand for: This one stumped me..   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Because the environment at this company is laid back, fun, rewarding, and they believe in promoting within.

Worked for Local Lighthouse? Contribute to the Community!