LocalEdge

26 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Regional Vice President Interview

Regional Vice President

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at LocalEdge in April 2010.

Interview Details – Be able to show your proven history of results & knowledge of all Online Advertising. The company wants leaders that motivate through positive leadership techniques & hands on field coaching. They do not want email managers. They are also looking for passion & the ability to draw top talent that we can mold.

Interview Question – Give me specific examples of how you improved sales results   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Digital Media Consultant Interview

Digital Media Consultant
Greensboro, NC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at LocalEdge in November 2013.

Interview Details – The hiring process was very straight forward, quick and efficient. The recruiter gave very detailed instructions in how to prepare for the interview. Once the interview was scheduled the interview took place in one day, with an additional interview being scheduled the same day. I liked the fact they were quick decision makers when the first interviewer passed me along the same day to the second phase of the interview process.

Interview Question – Do you like cold calling...no one really likes it, it's mainly your willingness to do it that is key.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was very simple and they are fair in what they offer.

Digital Media Executive Interview

Digital Media Executive
Erie, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at LocalEdge in December 2013.

Interview Details – Three interviews....one phone interview and 2 in person....

Interview Question – Had to sell something to the manager. They gave me a made up product and gave me 3 minutes to prepare and I had to sell to the manager.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Buffalo, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at LocalEdge in November 2011.

Interview Details – The selection process is competitive and in depth. If you have the skills needed for the job and like working with clients across the country this is a good job.

Interview Question – Can you multi-task, and take high level issues and handle them in a timely manner?   Answer Question

Digital Media Consultant Interview

Digital Media Consultant
San Angelo, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at LocalEdge in December 2010.

Interview Details – Submition of resume and completion of full application. I received one interview and a underwent a training and probationary period.

Interview Question – Was asked to pitch a random product for sale to a manager, a calculator.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No room to negotiate

Very Easy Interview

Support Desk Assistant Interview

Support Desk Assistant
Buffalo, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at LocalEdge in May 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online. Interviewed with Support Desk Manager and then a follow up interview with the VP of IT.

Interview was very basic, covered my experience and than asked some technical questions. Did a role play of a basic help desk call with a panic user and an unplugged monitor.

1st Interview was a little disorganized as we had to go searching for a conference room to have it in. Their building is old and has been recently renovated but on the cheaper side, but still professional.

2nd Interview was with the IT Manager and the VP of IT. VP of IT basically ran the interview. No Technical questions was all personal. Could tell it was the type of interview where the Manager was saying this is the guy, and the VP was just checking me out.

Interview Question – Most Difficult question was the difference between Professional and Home version of Windows which we had a splitting hair conversation about. No real Unexpected question, was straight forward which I apperciated   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Company will not Negotiate, expect a low national average salary for the job. Number is low for even Buffalo Standards. I would have decline if not for a bad economy and the fact I need the experience. AKA the company took advantage of the economy and me for many years, I got the experience I needed from the job and then used it to get a much better paying job and left without the references I was promised.

Overall opinion, if you need a starter job in IT in the area of support and administration this is not a bad job. The have many difference systems and a WAN that covers many states and some at home offices. However if you a degree professional expect to be paid like you have a high diploma. If you want to make more than upper 20K to maybe 40k, either get your experience and run or if you have it run...

Very Easy Interview

DME Interview

DME
Buffalo, NY

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at LocalEdge in September 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process took several weeks.
Have to pass a drug test.
Met with regional manager.
2nd interview was a role play to a manager who literally had adult attention deficit disorder.
Something was on her mind other than what I was saying.
Found out later that they will hire anyone.

Interview Question – Are you willing to sit & make phone calls all day while we listen in?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None.

Digital Media Executive Interview

Digital Media Executive
Abilene, TX

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at LocalEdge in March 2013.

Interview Details – They will ask you to role play

Interview Question – What is your sales method?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – take it or leave it. But if you get hired, sell some stuff then decide to quit, they will give you a raise to stay.

Digital Media Executives Interview

Digital Media Executives

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at LocalEdge.

Interview Details – Inital one on one interview followed by a presentation interview

Interview Question – What is your weakness?   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Digital Marketing Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at LocalEdge in April 2013.

Interview Details – Two face to face interviews, one of which required me to present a fake sales presentation. Relatively easy. Anyone with sales experience can get hired here.

Interview Question – there were no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I negotiated an additional $5k to my base salary.

Worked for LocalEdge? Contribute to the Community!