LocalEdge

Updated Jul 24, 2014

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Erie, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Erie, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at LocalEdge in December 2013.

Three interviews....one phone interview and 2 in person....

Interview Questions
    • Had to sell something to the manager. They gave me a made up product and gave me 3 minutes to prepare and I had to sell to the manager.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at LocalEdge in November 2013.

The hiring process was very straight forward, quick and efficient. The recruiter gave very detailed instructions in how to prepare for the interview. Once the interview was scheduled the interview took place in one day, with an additional interview being scheduled the same day. I liked the fact they were quick decision makers when the first interviewer passed me along the same day to the second phase of the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • Do you like cold calling...no one really likes it, it's mainly your willingness to do it that is key.   Answer Question
    It was very simple and they are fair in what they offer.

Digital Media Executives Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at LocalEdge.

Inital one on one interview followed by a presentation interview

Support Desk Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tonawanda, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tonawanda, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at LocalEdge.

Basic interview with hiring manager and then a second interview was with the VP of IT...

Interview Questions
    • If you have a college degree or A+ Certification it's an easy interview...   Answer Question
    They will not negotiate, they will just offer you a number. Take it or Leave it...

Digital Media Executive Interview

Initial phone screen, followed by an interview with a sales manager. The next step is a presentation to sales management based on materials they provide. Lastly there is an interview with senior management.

Interview Questions
    • What is the difference between search engine optimization and search engine marketing.   Answer Question
    Little to no negotiation.

Digital Media Consultant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at LocalEdge.

Interview process was very easy if you have sales experience, basic sales questions were asked and they really want to hear how you can generate leads and close sales. If you are an experienced sales person, this interview will be a piece of cake.

Interview Questions
    • They drill into you to see if you are willing to push the close and take no for an answer, but keep going.   Answer Question
    No negotiation on salary.

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at LocalEdge in April 2013.

Two face to face interviews, one of which required me to present a fake sales presentation. Relatively easy. Anyone with sales experience can get hired here.

Interview Questions
    I negotiated an additional $5k to my base salary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abilene, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abilene, TX

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at LocalEdge in March 2013.

They will ask you to role play

Interview Questions
    take it or leave it. But if you get hired, sell some stuff then decide to quit, they will give you a raise to stay.

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at LocalEdge in August 2012.

The hiring process included me applying through dice.com.
    The HR called me and fixed an appointment for an interview with the Development Manager the next day.
    The interview was very good and productive.
    I was told everything about the company and their goals.
    They clearly put their expectations before me.
    Then they went on asking about my professional experiences and the kind of work that I have been doing.

After the interview, got a call from the same HR person confirming that I was selected for the next round of interview with the Senior Development Manager.
    That interview was with panel of three people.
    The same questions from my previous interview were repeated and I was given some problem instances and asked how I would go about tackling issues.
    I was asked about my career ambitions. I was also asked if I would be interested to take a supervisory role if provided.

Interview Questions
    • The whole interview process was non-technical since they had not setup the team yet. They did not have the staff with expertise in my field to interview technically.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Walton Beach, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Walton Beach, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at LocalEdge in June 2012.

The interview was a joke. They make you do a power point presentation on selling products that you have no idea what they do. Because of my questions, I think the manager played up the interview process, but then when I made it to training, I first hand saw they would take anyone. It is completely pointless to interview seeing how they will take anybody who walks through the door!.

Interview Questions
    • Why you chose to get a degree that has nothing to do with this position?   View Answer
    RVP and local manager were totally different in their interviewing methods. Local manager seemed to want great talent. RVP want to treat talent even before bring on-board as "not worthy" for the position, more pay, anything!