LocalNet Interview Questions

Candidate Interview Review

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY
    Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at LocalNet in September 2009.

They called me and were very flexible with setting up a team to meet for an interview.
    The interview was good. They asked fair and relevant questions to the job I was applying for and not just all the stock questions ("What are your strengths?" "What are your weaknesses?"). They were very interested in the type of experience I had and hearing about the types of projects I worked on. They offered details on some projects they were working on to get a feel for how familiar I was with that type of work.

A few days later I was made an offer over the phone that was, from what I learned, a generous offer compared to what they have traditionally paid.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where you disagreed with the current plan for a task or project and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

My current employer made a counter offer that was significantly better and I couldn't refuse. I had to decline the job offer despite my desire to work there.