Locallife Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Locallife

Sales and Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Locallife in June 2008.

I was recommended by a friend. The ceo liked the way I talked over the phone. He asked me if he should have any concerns about me. I told him no and I had full faith in my friend.

Interview Questions
    • what experience with sales do you have   View Answer

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Locallife in March 2010.

I applied to an advertising sales postion online. I went into the interview and found out that it was the kind of sales where you park your car at the end of the block and walk into every business and pitch them the service. Basicly door to door selling. After this first interview and upon learning the type of "advertising sales" required, I chose not to persue the opportunity.

Interview Questions
    • This type of selling is not for everyone, why do you think you would be good at this type of selling?   Answer Question

Worked for Locallife? Contribute to the Community!