Lockheed Martin Aerospace Engineer Interview Questions

3.5

Aerospace Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin (Prescott, AZ) in December 2010.

Interview

Professional, timely, thorough

Interview Questions

• Managing complex projects, teams and budgets for less money over time as DoD cuts begin 2014   1 Answer

Career time horizon did not permit negotiation request

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Aerospace Engineer Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Lockheed Martin (Fort Worth, TX) in February 2010.

Interview

There was one 2 on 1 interview which was behavioral but you have to have technical knowledge to seem competent. The whole process was fairly simple and the fact that they had food while you waited (1+ hour) was nice. It actually snowed while I was there but they helped me get out in time. Overall it was a good experience.

Aerospace Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

I applied to a bunch of positions online and three months later I got an email stating they wanted to fly me out for an interview in a week and half. I agreed and they paid for my flight, room, rental car, and gave me a per diem.

Once I arrived I checked in at the front desk and was escorted to their interviewing area where I waited. I had to fill out a security questionnaire which I assume was to see if there was anything to keep me from getting a security clearance.

The interview with the hiring manager and one of his associates was laid back, they told me about the position and what they did. After an overview they asked me a few STARs questions. They asked me to tell them about "A time when....." and I had to give them the situation, my action, and the results. After four or five questions they asked to to tell them any other qualifications or things about me that would assist me in doing the job. At the very end they asked if I had any questions for them. All in all, a simple basic interview.

Two weeks later I got a call with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you came up with an innovative solution to a problem.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Entry level offer was based on GPA, experience, and a few other factors and was take it or leave it. They would only increase the salary if I had a better offer.

Aerospace Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in September 2011.

Interview

It was very nice actually.