Lockheed Martin Analyst Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Phone screen then called company after 3 weeks due to no follow up. Had on-site interview with 3 people including manager. Nothing but behavioral questions ("Tell me about a time...") which IMO tell nothing about performance or how one will do in specific role. Had to follow up again after 3 more weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had to work with a group to resolve an issue and what was the outcome.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in November 2013.

I applied for a non-technical analyst related position at Lockheed in mid November. After 3 or 4 weeks I received a call from Lockheed HR stating that they wanted to set up a time to interview me. The interview was a typical 3 person panel interview asking behavioral questions and I made sure to answer using the STAR method (If you don't know the STAR method Google it). Most of the questions were related to how well you work in groups so I talked mainly about my group projects I did for class and related them to the questions asked. The interview seemed to go well and I made sure that I contacted my HR rep about once a week or so. About 3 weeks after my interview I was extended the offer for the position.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing to difficult, just typical behavioral questions requiring answers using the STAR method.   Answer Question
    No negotiation as I am right out of college. They did offer a nice relocation package however.

Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in July 2011.

I applied for the position and was contacted by the recruiter about a month later and set up an interview. They provided hotel and car rental accomodations, as well as reimbursed me for meals and gas.

The interview panel consisted of four managers.

The questions were pretty simple:

Describe your skills.
    Why do you want to leave your current job?
    Your favorite college course?
    Your least favorite college course?
    Your strengths?
    Your weaknesses?

I am currently waiting for an offer. After contacting a recruiter recently, I was told it could take up to three more weeks before a decision is made.

Interview Questions
    • What do you dislike most about your current position/job duties?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in June 2009.

I had two individuals from the finance department interview me. They basically read questions off of a worksheet and really did not deviate from their canned questions. I felt like I was doing most of the talking. I would have enjoyed some feedback during the interview...they seemed too busy writing down all of my answers.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a time when you built a difficult spreadsheet.   Answer Question