Lockheed Martin Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

2.7

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Lockheed Martin.

The hiring process entailed completing an online application. Depending on the urgency of filling the position and how well the application meets the requirements of the vacant position determines how quickly the contact company will contact you back. Once you are in the interview process, they like to hear that you are aware of the type of position you are applying for and what you know about the business. They like to hear that you have similar experiences that will assist you in meeting their performance standards.

Interview Questions
    • Do you know what FEMA does? What is the most interesting thing about what you researched about the company?   Answer Question

Electronics Engineer Asc Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in September 2014.

I applied for an Electronics Engineer position, and three months later I received an initial phone call with the recruiter to discuss about my background. The recruiter went ahead and forwarded my resume over to the hiring manager which an on-site interview took place two weeks later. At the on-site interview, all of the questions were mostly behavioral scenarios. It has been a month now, and I am still waiting for a decision to be made. The only advice I can give if you get an interview is to be patient with Lockheed Martin's process as there are many candidates to filter out, and there are budgets that need to be in consideration.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult nor unexpected. The hiring manager was very comfortable to begin with so it felt like a normal conversation.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Went online and applied then I had an interview. It was a lot of fun. It was not hard. Very nice people interviewed me. All in all I was very excited

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in January 2013.

Got invited to an interview on campus, thought everything went well. No technical questions though.

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in April 2012.

I was intially contacted by a recruiter via email asking if I was interested in the position. I was also asked what my current salary was and my expected salary range. I responded to the questions and received a reply about a week later that I was invited to a face-to face interview. I attended theinterview and it was conducted by two HR business partners they were very pleasant and professional. The interview was average and consisted of behavorial based questions. I was told that they still had some candidates to interview and would make a decision in 2 week. I am anixously awaiting a call back.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you didn't perform as well as you could have. How did you handle it? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in October 2009.

It was the strangest interview I've had. They talked about Full Spectrum Leadership as the model they follow. An HR person called in from VA, two managers from GA and myself. They had phone difficulty which slowed the process. The entire interview took 2 hours - behavioral interview. The part that was most irritating and distracting was the insistence of the HR person who read the competency and stated that I must answer the question using the STAR method: situation or task, action required and result. She could have told me that ONCE, but before the manager asked 2 questions per competency she read to me and read or repeated the STAR instructions. It felt condescending - as if I weren't intelligent enough to remember how to answer a question and more than that it was distracting. I answered the questions as intelligently as I could but I didn't feel I did my best. I would have preferred that they leave out the HR "business partner" and simply ask the questions. I asked questions at the end and discovered that the contract only has one year left. I've been through this with a gov't contractor before and frankly I don't want to work where I have to worry if I will have a job in a year or two. I'm sure LM is a decent company to work for but my research also indicated that they don't pay as well as other companies and they are too big so if you are talented it is hard to stand out. It is possible I didn't do as well as I wished because I wasn't as interested in the job as I would like to be. My advice is to ignore the HR person if you are intervewed in this manner.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to deal with a situation of diversity and conflict with staff members.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you didn't feel your completed an assignment as well as you could and what you would have done differently.   Answer Question

Senior Logistics Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in May 2009.

Panel Type interview with prospective Functional Manager, Program Manager, Hiring Manager, HR Professional and prospective subordinate in attendance.