Lockheed Martin

Very Easy Interview

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer
Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in January 2013.

Interview Details – Got invited to an interview on campus, thought everything went well. No technical questions though.

Interview Question – Getting the follow up call.   Answer Question

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Human Resources Business Partner
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in April 2012.

Interview Details – I was intially contacted by a recruiter via email asking if I was interested in the position. I was also asked what my current salary was and my expected salary range. I responded to the questions and received a reply about a week later that I was invited to a face-to face interview. I attended theinterview and it was conducted by two HR business partners they were very pleasant and professional. The interview was average and consisted of behavorial based questions. I was told that they still had some candidates to interview and would make a decision in 2 week. I am anixously awaiting a call back.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you didn't perform as well as you could have. How did you handle it? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Senior Logistics Engineer Interview

Senior Logistics Engineer
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in May 2009.

Interview Details – Panel Type interview with prospective Functional Manager, Program Manager, Hiring Manager, HR Professional and prospective subordinate in attendance.

Interview Question – What about our business is most interesting?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in October 2009.

Interview Details – It was the strangest interview I've had. They talked about Full Spectrum Leadership as the model they follow. An HR person called in from VA, two managers from GA and myself. They had phone difficulty which slowed the process. The entire interview took 2 hours - behavioral interview. The part that was most irritating and distracting was the insistence of the HR person who read the competency and stated that I must answer the question using the STAR method: situation or task, action required and result. She could have told me that ONCE, but before the manager asked 2 questions per competency she read to me and read or repeated the STAR instructions. It felt condescending - as if I weren't intelligent enough to remember how to answer a question and more than that it was distracting. I answered the questions as intelligently as I could but I didn't feel I did my best. I would have preferred that they leave out the HR "business partner" and simply ask the questions. I asked questions at the end and discovered that the contract only has one year left. I've been through this with a gov't contractor before and frankly I don't want to work where I have to worry if I will have a job in a year or two. I'm sure LM is a decent company to work for but my research also indicated that they don't pay as well as other companies and they are too big so if you are talented it is hard to stand out. It is possible I didn't do as well as I wished because I wasn't as interested in the job as I would like to be. My advice is to ignore the HR person if you are intervewed in this manner.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with a situation of diversity and conflict with staff members.   Answer Question
  • Describe a time when you didn't feel your completed an assignment as well as you could and what you would have done differently.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!

Lockheed Martin Videos

Lockheed Martin – Why Work for Us?

From our history to our international footprint, there are certain things you want to know about us as it pertains to your career. Many CAREER AREAS To Choose From Discover where your career… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lockheed Martin interview questions and advice in Atlanta, GA. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Lockheed Martin employees and interview candidates.