Lockheed Martin

Relevance Date Difficulty

Systems Engineer Staff Interview

Systems Engineer Staff
Baltimore, MD

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview Details – I applied for several system engineering positions on their career website. I was not contacted for ~ 30 - 45 days until asked to attend an interview. I was supposed to meet with a person that was on the program; however, he was 'busy' so I met with another person. The interview was very formal (e.g. what did you do at your previous job?)... there were no behavioral questions. The interviewer told me that she believed I would be good for 1 of the available positions and I should be contacted within a week. I contacted the recruiter, informing him that I had another offer that I needed to provide a decision on ASAP. The (LM) recruiter did not inform me that LM intended to provide me with an offer until 1 week after I needed to make a decision on the other offer (which I had accepted). I decided to rescind acceptance of the other offer to accept the LM offer. I waited 2 months for a start date (which is how long I was told that it could take) and then LM rescinded their offer to me. Also, I have not been contacted by any LM recruiters since (~ a month ago). I have been unemployed (laid off) this entire time. I am less optimistic about LM as a company that I would want to work for considering how I was treated.

Interview Question – What did you do at your former employers?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not try to negotiate. I accepted the job offer as is; however, LM rescinded the job offer after 2 months of waiting for the start date.

Operations Leadership Program Interview

Operations Leadership Program
Baltimore, MD

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview Details – Interview say with multiple candidates. Very organized and informative. Everyone was extremely helpful and good insight to the company and position.

Interview Question – All behavior interview questions. Nothing too unexpected   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Baltimore, MD

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in June 2012.

Interview Details – It was a phone interview with a manager on the contract.

Interview Question – What was the most difficult scenario when trying to troubleshoot a user's computer and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – sent offer letter to my house. emailed them to say I accepted.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!

Lockheed Martin Videos

Lockheed Martin – Why Work for Us?

From our history to our international footprint, there are certain things you want to know about us as it pertains to your career. Many CAREER AREAS To Choose From Discover where your career… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lockheed Martin interview questions and advice in Baltimore, MD. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Lockheed Martin employees and interview candidates.