Lockheed Martin

Lockheed Martin Interview Questions in Baltimore, MD

2.7

Systems Engineer Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Lockheed Martin.

I applied for several system engineering positions on their career website. I was not contacted for ~ 30 - 45 days until asked to attend an interview. I was supposed to meet with a person that was on the program; however, he was 'busy' so I met with another person. The interview was very formal (e.g. what did you do at your previous job?)... there were no behavioral questions. The interviewer told me that she believed I would be good for 1 of the available positions and I should be contacted within a week. I contacted the recruiter, informing him that I had another offer that I needed to provide a decision on ASAP. The (LM) recruiter did not inform me that LM intended to provide me with an offer until 1 week after I needed to make a decision on the other offer (which I had accepted). I decided to rescind acceptance of the other offer to accept the LM offer. I waited 2 months for a start date (which is how long I was told that it could take) and then LM rescinded their offer to me. Also, I have not been contacted by any LM recruiters since (~ a month ago). I have been unemployed (laid off) this entire time. I am less optimistic about LM as a company that I would want to work for considering how I was treated.

Interview Questions
    I did not try to negotiate. I accepted the job offer as is; however, LM rescinded the job offer after 2 months of waiting for the start date.

Operations Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview say with multiple candidates. Very organized and informative. Everyone was extremely helpful and good insight to the company and position.

Interview Questions
    • All behavior interview questions. Nothing too unexpected   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in June 2012.

It was a phone interview with a manager on the contract.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most difficult scenario when trying to troubleshoot a user's computer and what was the outcome?   Answer Question
    sent offer letter to my house. emailed them to say I accepted.