Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Lockheed Martin
- Software Engineer (43)
- Systems Engineer (43)
- Intern (34)
- Engineering (21)
- Engineer (16)
- Financial Analyst (14)
- Multi Functional Financial Analyst (12)
- Senior Software Engineer (12)
- Software Engineer Asc (11)
- Software Engineer Associate (11)
- Subcontract Administrator (7)
- Electrical Engineer (7)
- Mechanical Engineer (7)
- Manufacturing Engineer (6)
- Systems Engineer Staff (6)
- Project Manager (6)
- Engineering Intern (6)
- Proposal Analyst (5)
- Human Resources (5)
- Systems Engineer Asc (5)
- Senior Systems Engineer (5)
- College Student Tech Spec (5)
- Program Manager (4)
- College Student Technical Specialist (4)
- Senior Engineer (4)
- Analyst (4)
- Aerospace Engineer (4)
- Systems Engineer Associate (4)
- Systems Administrator (4)
- Systems Integration Analyst (3)
Business Analyst Interview
Simple straight forward process with no surprises. The interview was set-up through a recruiter and conducted by the hiring manager. There wasn't much of delay, but the recruiter still stayed in touch to ensure I had all necessary information and followed-up after the interview to give me expectations on next steps.
Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin
Business Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Fort Worth, TX).
This was the easiest/simplest job I have ever interviewed for. I went in, answered some basic questions and was hired in 10 minutes.
- Nothing in the interview was difficult. They realized that I was entering a shark pen, though. It was 6 years of isolation and frustration. I'm glad that my position was eliminated due to sequestration. All the federal government employees I worked with were miserable and way overpaid. Answer Question
They threw out a salary and were not open to negotiation. Take it or leave it.
Business Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Lockheed Martin in March 2010.
It was great, they first contacted me by phone, and had a filter test. I passed. Then they asked me to come in and interview with the manager and co-manager. I passed that interview as well. Then, since it is lockheed, I had an extensive background test which I also passed.
- What are your weaknesses Answer Question