Lockheed Martin

Updated Sep 1, 2014

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Simple straight forward process with no surprises. The interview was set-up through a recruiter and conducted by the hiring manager. There wasn't much of delay, but the recruiter still stayed in touch to ensure I had all necessary information and followed-up after the interview to give me expectations on next steps.

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin.

This was the easiest/simplest job I have ever interviewed for. I went in, answered some basic questions and was hired in 10 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing in the interview was difficult. They realized that I was entering a shark pen, though. It was 6 years of isolation and frustration. I'm glad that my position was eliminated due to sequestration. All the federal government employees I worked with were miserable and way overpaid.   Answer Question
    They threw out a salary and were not open to negotiation. Take it or leave it.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in March 2010.

It was great, they first contacted me by phone, and had a filter test. I passed. Then they asked me to come in and interview with the manager and co-manager. I passed that interview as well. Then, since it is lockheed, I had an extensive background test which I also passed.

Interview Questions