Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Lockheed Martin
- Software Engineer (50)
- Systems Engineer (44)
- Intern (36)
- Engineering (21)
- Engineer (19)
- Software Engineer Associate (16)
- Senior Software Engineer (15)
- Financial Analyst (15)
- Multi Functional Financial Analyst (12)
- Software Engineer Asc (11)
- Mechanical Engineer (9)
- Electrical Engineer (8)
- Subcontract Administrator (8)
- Systems Engineer Associate (7)
- Engineering Intern (6)
- Proposal Analyst (6)
- Project Manager (6)
- Intern - Hourly (6)
- Senior Systems Engineer (6)
- Program Manager (6)
- Systems Engineer Staff (6)
- Manufacturing Engineer (6)
- College Student Tech Spec (5)
- College Student Tech Senior (5)
- Systems Engineer Asc (5)
- Human Resources (5)
- Senior Manager (4)
- Analyst (4)
- College Student Technical Specialist (4)
- Aerospace Engineer (4)
I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.
panel interview where the panel gave good information about the position, the hiring process was typical corporate breakdown, recruiter was never available for questions that were time sensitive and had an impact on things like relocation, caused a lot of mishaps
- What is your greatest weakness 1 Answer
The recruiter made an offer and was not available any time after, successfully blocked any opportunity to negotiate.
Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin
Buyer InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.
I got the interview through my university career center. The interview went really well and they asked a lot of the common behavioral questions. I sent a follow up email and never received a response to whether or not I got the offer.
- The interviewer kept asking me if I had "any more questions" about the company after I had asked him the only questions I had. Answer Question
Buyer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Fort Worth, TX) in November 2009.
It took a very long time to finally get an offer letter from the company. They did however, fly me to their company for an interview which was very considerate of them.
- The questions were mainly behavioral. Answer Question
Unless you have an offer from another company, they will not negotiate with you.