Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Lockheed Martin
- Software Engineer (44)
- Systems Engineer (43)
- Intern (34)
- Engineering (21)
- Engineer (16)
- Financial Analyst (14)
- Multi Functional Financial Analyst (12)
- Senior Software Engineer (12)
- Software Engineer Asc (11)
- Software Engineer Associate (11)
- Subcontract Administrator (7)
- Electrical Engineer (7)
- Mechanical Engineer (7)
- Manufacturing Engineer (6)
- Systems Engineer Staff (6)
- Project Manager (6)
- Engineering Intern (6)
- Proposal Analyst (5)
- Human Resources (5)
- Systems Engineer Asc (5)
- Senior Systems Engineer (5)
- College Student Tech Spec (5)
- Program Manager (4)
- College Student Technical Specialist (4)
- Senior Engineer (4)
- Analyst (4)
- Aerospace Engineer (4)
- Systems Engineer Associate (4)
- Systems Administrator (4)
- Systems Integration Analyst (3)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Camden, AR) in March 2013.
challenging but fair, great interaction and questions from interviewers
- why I only did 4 years serving my country in the Air Force and left the Air Force in 1986 considering the economic environment 1 Answer
I did not renegotiate and in hind sight I could have which would have raised my starting salary
- Accepted OfferEasy InterviewAccepted OfferEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months – interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Camden, AR) in January 2013.
After applying and not receiving a position within another division at LM, I was contacted by a recruiter for this position.
After expressing interest (and then after 2 months later), the recruiter did a brief phone interview and then invited me for an onsite interview. The onsite was a very laid back atmosphere where I met with 2 managers simultaneously. They asked general questions about my schooling and experiences, then ended with a tour of the manufacturing facility.
- Not many tough questions were asked, both interviews were fairly basic and simplistic which caught me off guard but made the process less stressful. Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Camden, AR) in December 2011.
The recruiter called me on November. He talked about the relocation,resume and then email me the invitation letter for on-site interview.
I came to Camden,AR on Dec 6 and interviewed on Dec 7. The interview is straightforward and clear.I had 4 hiring managers at one time.All technical questions. They asked me about 30 questions about CNC,GD&T and manufacturing process Coating.
I read all the previous comments and I prepared behavior questions only.This is my mistake because I don't take a look at technical side.If any one has an interview with this position,make sure you know your technical stuff very well.Do not trust all the comments,trust your self only.I was failed because I believed in the comments.
- what is CNC and GD&T stand for?When do they apply to the job? 1 Answer