Lockheed Martin

Relevance Date Difficulty

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Quality Assurance Analyst
Camden, AR

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in March 2013.

Interview Details – challenging but fair, great interaction and questions from interviewers

Interview Question – why I only did 4 years serving my country in the Air Force and left the Air Force in 1986 considering the economic environment   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not renegotiate and in hind sight I could have which would have raised my starting salary

Operations Engineer Asc Interview

Operations Engineer Asc
Camden, AR

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in January 2013.

Interview Details – After applying and not receiving a position within another division at LM, I was contacted by a recruiter for this position.
After expressing interest (and then after 2 months later), the recruiter did a brief phone interview and then invited me for an onsite interview. The onsite was a very laid back atmosphere where I met with 2 managers simultaneously. They asked general questions about my schooling and experiences, then ended with a tour of the manufacturing facility.

Interview Question – Not many tough questions were asked, both interviews were fairly basic and simplistic which caught me off guard but made the process less stressful.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Manufacturing Engineer
Camden, AR

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in December 2011.

Interview Details – The recruiter called me on November. He talked about the relocation,resume and then email me the invitation letter for on-site interview.
I came to Camden,AR on Dec 6 and interviewed on Dec 7. The interview is straightforward and clear.I had 4 hiring managers at one time.All technical questions. They asked me about 30 questions about CNC,GD&T and manufacturing process Coating.
I read all the previous comments and I prepared behavior questions only.This is my mistake because I don't take a look at technical side.If any one has an interview with this position,make sure you know your technical stuff very well.Do not trust all the comments,trust your self only.I was failed because I believed in the comments.

Interview Question – what is CNC and GD&T stand for?When do they apply to the job?   Answer Question

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!