Lockheed Martin College Student Tech Senior Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2015

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hill AFB, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Hill AFB, UT) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied in September. They contacted me in April to see if I was still interested, then called me a few days later to set up a phone interview. When they called to interview, there were a few people on the line, like the manager and the leader of the team.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

College Student Tech Senior Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

The process is very different depending on the specific area you're applying to. For one position, I was able to get into contact with someone through a campus recruiting event. I was given a technical phone interview that started with questions based on my resume and was not given an offer. However, it should be noted that I was ill-prepared because it had been my first interview. For another position, I applied online and received a response after several weeks. I was given an in-person interview during the week on a date specifically set off for intern interviews. It was local for me, but several other potential interns were flown in. We we given a brief history and background of the company, and then each candidate was called one-by-one by the manager they were going to be interviewed by. Because it was an all-day event, breakfast and lunch were both provided. Several people were interviewed multiple times throughout the day. There were a few technical questions, but most of it was behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Describe one of the projects on your resume and your experience working with the people on that team.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Gainesville, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

Applied online then phone interview. Conference of 5 managers, some arrived late so I had to repeat myself three times in places, but overall easy interview. Offer given a month later but kept in contact with interviewer with updates on offer.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you've worked with a team that involved diversity.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Start and end date are negotiable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Sunnyvale, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

I was referred through the dean of my school and got interviewed for 3 internship positions. All of the three interviewers all had a standard set of questions they chose from along the lines of "tell me about a time when you.... made a mistake, didn't get along with a coworker, had foresight to a problem, challenges you faced, etc." Some of the questions were repeated across interviewers, and some of the interviewers asked more technical questions based on my background. Overall, the facilities are not as nice as a tech company, but the products they are working with are pretty cool.

Interview Questions

• "tell me about a time when you.... made a mistake, didn't get along with a coworker, had foresight to a problem, challenges you faced, etc."   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations for interns, but pay was more than I had expected for an intern.

College Student Tech Senior Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

Got a phone call that I was being considered for the position and needed to schedule a phone interview. It was mostly behavioral questions with a few small technical questions but overall it was fairly relaxed. If you know your stuff and the managers feel you'd be a good fit, you have nothing to worry about, just be yourself.