Lockheed Martin Interview Questions in Colorado Springs, CO

2.4

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Systems Engineer Asc Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in April 2013.

Initially applied online, recruiter contacted me via email, they paid for all travel expenses. About 20 other candidates total all flown out to event. All candidates applied for different positions. Had initial presentation and then three interviews with three different hiring managers one on one. Very comfortable and great experience.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to communicate with a difficult person.   View Answer

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied through other source. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in January 2013.

The interview was sudden, LM gave me less then 24 hour notice for it. I was interviewed by 2 personnel, neither of which was a manager, they could not answer specific questions about benefits, holidays, pay... ect only give a general answer that would apply to almost any company.
    Application is lengthy and there are numerous other forms and items that have to be completed for a full background investigation. I spent 4 weeks sending in additional documentation to the background investigation company before the background investigation was complete. Recruiter was slow in response to any questions including start date and other important job related questions.

Interview Questions
    • Most unexpected question: Would you be willing to work 45 hours a week and only get paid for 40?   View Answer
    It was very slow, the recruiter took usually a week or more each time I asked any question or when I countered the offer for more.

Lead Illustrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in May 2010.

Interview was conducted by a Temporary Agency, and Portfolio was reviewed

Interview Questions
    • How much do you think you should be paid   View Answer
    If you work out, you may get hired

Satellite Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in June 2009.

Contacted by phone to set up in person interview. Met with panel of four (hiring manager plus three technical leads). Was asked standard work history and habits questions at first, followed by several generic technical questions involving interpretation of system diagrams. Interviewees were friendly and professional and later became a great support after I started.

Interview Questions
    • Talk about a time you failed at a task and what you learned from it.   Answer Question
    Negotiated an additional 5%, but took an additional two weeks. However, well worth it as total raises for next three years were only 4.5%.

Software Engineer Asc Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in February 2009.

The hiring process wasn't too painful. I flew out to the site and interviewed with several different managers. They were mostly concerned with my previous experience and internships. They also want to make sure you have a good personality and fit into the culture.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly asked about previous experience, but other interviews I've done within the company have involved design patterns and other concepts.   View Answer
    Would not negotiate at all. Maybe my recruiter was difficult.