Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Lockheed Martin
- Software Engineer (49)
- Systems Engineer (44)
- Intern (36)
- Engineering (21)
- Engineer (19)
- Software Engineer Associate (16)
- Senior Software Engineer (15)
- Financial Analyst (15)
- Multi Functional Financial Analyst (12)
- Software Engineer Asc (11)
- Mechanical Engineer (9)
- Electrical Engineer (8)
- Subcontract Administrator (8)
- Systems Engineer Associate (7)
- Engineering Intern (6)
- Proposal Analyst (6)
- Project Manager (6)
- Intern - Hourly (6)
- Senior Systems Engineer (6)
- Program Manager (6)
- Systems Engineer Staff (6)
- Manufacturing Engineer (6)
- College Student Tech Spec (5)
- College Student Tech Senior (5)
- Systems Engineer Asc (5)
- Human Resources (5)
- Senior Manager (4)
- Analyst (4)
- College Student Technical Specialist (4)
- Aerospace Engineer (4)
Computer Systems Analyst Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.
Submitted resume and application, called for in person interview. Interviewed by a panel, asked multiple questions and given a skills test.
- Questions were mostly simple because the hiring managers did not have much knowledge of programming/computer languages. Answer Question
Not much negotiation...it was take it or leave it.
Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin
Computer Systems Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in October 2010.
Resume submitted based on referral. Phone call with hiring manager to determine level of interest. After that call, a phone call with technical team for skills review then a face to face meeting with hiring manager and reporting manager. I was put in touch with a recruiting coordinator and an offer was made. Recruiter was extremely helpful and forthcoming during negotiations, and a satisfactory agreement was made contingent on drug and background test. Local drug test and online questionnaire for security clearance passed then orientation scheduled.
- During technical review the only question asked was 'A user complains that they cannot access the network. You look at their configuration and their IP address is 169.254.x.x. What is the problem?' - I was shocked that this was the extent of their review and that the bar was set so low. 1 Answer
I was put in touch with a recruiter who forwarded the initial offer. I worked directly with her and she acted as an intermediary with the hiring manager. HR retained the right (and exercised it) to decline agreed terms between myself and the hiring manager. They were far more open to increasing the salary as opposed to offering additional vacation. Subsequent hires have told me that they are now leaning more towards one time hiring bonuses instead of salary negotiations.
Computer Systems Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in January 2008.
In person interview, some tech questions, Scenario questions
- How would I defuse an frustrated, irate customer? 1 Answer