Lockheed Martin Computer Systems Analyst Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Computer Systems Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Submitted resume and application, called for in person interview. Interviewed by a panel, asked multiple questions and given a skills test.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were mostly simple because the hiring managers did not have much knowledge of programming/computer languages.   Answer Question
Not much negotiation...it was take it or leave it.

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in October 2010.

Resume submitted based on referral. Phone call with hiring manager to determine level of interest. After that call, a phone call with technical team for skills review then a face to face meeting with hiring manager and reporting manager. I was put in touch with a recruiting coordinator and an offer was made. Recruiter was extremely helpful and forthcoming during negotiations, and a satisfactory agreement was made contingent on drug and background test. Local drug test and online questionnaire for security clearance passed then orientation scheduled.

Interview Questions
    • During technical review the only question asked was 'A user complains that they cannot access the network. You look at their configuration and their IP address is 169.254.x.x. What is the problem?' - I was shocked that this was the extent of their review and that the bar was set so low.   View Answer
    I was put in touch with a recruiter who forwarded the initial offer. I worked directly with her and she acted as an intermediary with the hiring manager. HR retained the right (and exercised it) to decline agreed terms between myself and the hiring manager. They were far more open to increasing the salary as opposed to offering additional vacation. Subsequent hires have told me that they are now leaning more towards one time hiring bonuses instead of salary negotiations.

Computer Systems Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in January 2008.

In person interview, some tech questions, Scenario questions

Interview Questions
    • How would I defuse an frustrated, irate customer?   View Answer