Lockheed Martin

Relevance Date Difficulty

Computing Specialist Interview

Computing Specialist
Nashville, TN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in March 2009.

Interview Details – Five interviews the same day with various managers, it took 6 months from the time of interview to the first day of work due to security clearance procedure. During that time my boss and location changed. The moving company broke my windshield during shipment but it was repaired (twice, as the first time it leaked). The drug screen required another separate visit.

Interview Question – Tell me five of your weaknesses   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation went well. I asked for 3,000 more than they offered

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Lockheed Martin

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!

Lockheed Martin Videos

Lockheed Martin – Why Work for Us?

From our history to our international footprint, there are certain things you want to know about us as it pertains to your career. Many CAREER AREAS To Choose From Discover where your career… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lockheed Martin Computing Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Lockheed Martin employees and interview candidates.