Lockheed Martin

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Configuration Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in February 2010.

The recruiter referred me to the company and an interview was requested. The interview was with the hiring manager, although during the interview I was introduced to managers and executives. The interview consisted of questions concerning my soft skills, team building experience and certifications. The technical portion of the interview was validating my hands-on experience with the target technology.

Interview Questions
  • What is your understanding of the goverment agency we serve and how our company works to support them?   View Answer
The negotiation was very hectic and took a week to resolve. The recruiter provided a rate/salary range that the company did not support. I accepted the lower rate with the understanding that a salary review at the 6 month mark would bring me up to market rate.