Lockheed Martin

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Configuration Manager Interview

Miami, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in February 2010.

Interview Details – The recruiter referred me to the company and an interview was requested. The interview was with the hiring manager, although during the interview I was introduced to managers and executives. The interview consisted of questions concerning my soft skills, team building experience and certifications. The technical portion of the interview was validating my hands-on experience with the target technology.

Interview Question – What is your understanding of the goverment agency we serve and how our company works to support them?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The negotiation was very hectic and took a week to resolve. The recruiter provided a rate/salary range that the company did not support. I accepted the lower rate with the understanding that a salary review at the 6 month mark would bring me up to market rate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Lockheed Martin

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!

Lockheed Martin Videos

Lockheed Martin – Why Work for Us?

From our history to our international footprint, there are certain things you want to know about us as it pertains to your career. Many CAREER AREAS To Choose From Discover where your career… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lockheed Martin Configuration Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Lockheed Martin employees and interview candidates.