Lockheed Martin

Lockheed Martin Contract Negotiator Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Contract Negotiator Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lockheed Martin.

The interview and hiring process was cumbersome. A relocation was supposed to be negotiable and was not. Dont believe them when they knock the szlary down a few grand and say that you will grow in to it. Stick to your guns.

Interview Questions
They dont negotiate. Almost like a tyrany.

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Contract Negotiator Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Internal candiate and applied and about 3 weeks later, got a call for an interview. It was fast and easy since I was internal and knew the organization.

Interview Questions
    • Was full spectrum leadership and honestly wasn't prepared for behavior, had most accomplishments and that got me off guard. Study up on behavioral questions. I would have aced it if I had. I have the knowledge and experience but not swift to answer 5 fold questions fastly and accurately.

Q: Describe some ways in which you changed standard operating procedures for your
      department/group. What prompted you to make these changes? What happened?

Answer Question