Lockheed Martin

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Contract Negotiator Interview

Contract Negotiator

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview Details – The interview and hiring process was cumbersome. A relocation was supposed to be negotiable and was not. Dont believe them when they knock the szlary down a few grand and say that you will grow in to it. Stick to your guns.

Interview Question – are you a quick learner   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They dont negotiate. Almost like a tyrany.

Contract Negotiator Interview

Contract Negotiator

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview Details – Internal candiate and applied and about 3 weeks later, got a call for an interview. It was fast and easy since I was internal and knew the organization.

Interview Question – Was full spectrum leadership and honestly wasn't prepared for behavior, had most accomplishments and that got me off guard. Study up on behavioral questions. I would have aced it if I had. I have the knowledge and experience but not swift to answer 5 fold questions fastly and accurately.

Q: Describe some ways in which you changed standard operating procedures for your
department/group. What prompted you to make these changes? What happened?
  Answer Question

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!