Lockheed Martin

Relevance Date Difficulty

Design Engineer Interview

Design Engineer
Sunnyvale, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in July 2013.

Interview Details – The interview took 4 hours. I was asked to give a technical presentation to a group of staff members. They asked several questions during and after the presentation. Following my presentation, there were 5 individual interviews with other staff members. They interviewed 3 other candidates later that week, and I received a phone call the following week that I was selected for the position.

Interview Question – I was asked about my proposal writing skills and how I would manage incorrect information in group and individual settings. All other questions were pretty standard.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The recruiter called me and asked me what salary I wanted. I gave them a number, based off of similar positions in the area. Then I explained I had a competing offer. They offered me 11k more than I asked, so I was quite happy.

Design Engineer Interview

Design Engineer
New Orleans, LA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in August 2008.

Interview Details – Invited to big job fair run by Lockheed at local hotel. Interviewed with a few managers.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for us?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not much room to negotiate.

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!