Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Lockheed Martin
- Software Engineer (50)
- Systems Engineer (44)
- Intern (36)
- Engineering (21)
- Engineer (19)
- Software Engineer Associate (16)
- Senior Software Engineer (15)
- Financial Analyst (15)
- Multi Functional Financial Analyst (12)
- Software Engineer Asc (11)
- Mechanical Engineer (9)
- Electrical Engineer (8)
- Subcontract Administrator (8)
- Systems Engineer Associate (7)
- Engineering Intern (6)
- Proposal Analyst (6)
- Project Manager (6)
- Intern - Hourly (6)
- Senior Systems Engineer (6)
- Program Manager (6)
- Systems Engineer Staff (6)
- Manufacturing Engineer (6)
- College Student Tech Spec (5)
- College Student Tech Senior (5)
- Systems Engineer Asc (5)
- Human Resources (5)
- Senior Manager (4)
- Analyst (4)
- College Student Technical Specialist (4)
- Aerospace Engineer (4)
Design Engineer Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Sunnyvale, CA) in July 2013.
The interview took 4 hours. I was asked to give a technical presentation to a group of staff members. They asked several questions during and after the presentation. Following my presentation, there were 5 individual interviews with other staff members. They interviewed 3 other candidates later that week, and I received a phone call the following week that I was selected for the position.
- I was asked about my proposal writing skills and how I would manage incorrect information in group and individual settings. All other questions were pretty standard. Answer Question
The recruiter called me and asked me what salary I wanted. I gave them a number, based off of similar positions in the area. Then I explained I had a competing offer. They offered me 11k more than I asked, so I was quite happy.
Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin
Design Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (New Orleans, LA) in August 2008.
Invited to big job fair run by Lockheed at local hotel. Interviewed with a few managers.
- Why do you want to work for us? 1 Answer
Not much room to negotiate.