Lockheed Martin Design Engineer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sunnyvale, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in July 2013.

The interview took 4 hours. I was asked to give a technical presentation to a group of staff members. They asked several questions during and after the presentation. Following my presentation, there were 5 individual interviews with other staff members. They interviewed 3 other candidates later that week, and I received a phone call the following week that I was selected for the position.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about my proposal writing skills and how I would manage incorrect information in group and individual settings. All other questions were pretty standard.   Answer Question
The recruiter called me and asked me what salary I wanted. I gave them a number, based off of similar positions in the area. Then I explained I had a competing offer. They offered me 11k more than I asked, so I was quite happy.

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Orleans, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in August 2008.

Invited to big job fair run by Lockheed at local hotel. Interviewed with a few managers.

Interview Questions
    Not much room to negotiate.

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!