Lockheed Martin

Relevance Date Difficulty

Design Engineer Interview

Design Engineer
Sunnyvale, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in July 2013.

Interview Details – The interview took 4 hours. I was asked to give a technical presentation to a group of staff members. They asked several questions during and after the presentation. Following my presentation, there were 5 individual interviews with other staff members. They interviewed 3 other candidates later that week, and I received a phone call the following week that I was selected for the position.

Interview Question – I was asked about my proposal writing skills and how I would manage incorrect information in group and individual settings. All other questions were pretty standard.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The recruiter called me and asked me what salary I wanted. I gave them a number, based off of similar positions in the area. Then I explained I had a competing offer. They offered me 11k more than I asked, so I was quite happy.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Design Engineer Interview

Design Engineer
New Orleans, LA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in August 2008.

Interview Details – Invited to big job fair run by Lockheed at local hotel. Interviewed with a few managers.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for us?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not much room to negotiate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Lockheed Martin

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!

Lockheed Martin Videos

Lockheed Martin – Why Work for Us?

From our history to our international footprint, there are certain things you want to know about us as it pertains to your career. Many CAREER AREAS To Choose From Discover where your career… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lockheed Martin Design Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Lockheed Martin employees and interview candidates.