Lockheed Martin Interview Questions in Eagan, MN

1.8

Contract Negotiator Senior Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

Interview

It took a long time to get contacted after applying for the position. The interview was pretty easy. There were no oddball questions. Very basic material: "What are your strengths and weaknesses?" "Where do you want to be in your career five years from now?"

Interview Questions

• "This can be a stressful job sometimes. How do you handle stress?"   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Eagan, MN) in February 2010.

Interview

Worked for them before, so already had history and knowledge of processes. Knowledge of project along with experience with hiring personnel. This was the third time at being hired by Lockheed.

Negotiation

Was offered more than asking.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Eagan, MN) in January 2010.

Interview

Met with senior level management down to the manager I would be working for and co-workers.

Interview Questions

• I was well versed in military communications, the interview revolved around my skills, no unexpected questions were asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Lockheed slid me a piece of paper with a number on it, I accepted on the spot.

Senior Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Eagan, MN) in June 2009.

Interview

Face to Face interview for 1 hour with supervisor and his manager and a coworker. I had worked at this location before so I knew all of the processes and mainframe software so it was a very easy interview.

Negotiation

Here is the offer no opportunity to negotiate.

Component Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Eagan, MN) in March 2009.

Interview

Brought on-site. First met with HR rep who went over employment details and benefits, then interviewed with the department manager and an Engineer. It was strange, they presented details about the company and asked very little questions of me or my background. I had to almost interrupt to explain my skill set. Never got a call back, I think they already had settled on someone by the time my interview was scheduled.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions for us?   1 Answer