Lockheed Martin

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Engineer Interview

Eagan, MN

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in January 2010.

Interview Details – Met with senior level management down to the manager I would be working for and co-workers.

Interview Question – I was well versed in military communications, the interview revolved around my skills, no unexpected questions were asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Lockheed slid me a piece of paper with a number on it, I accepted on the spot.

Very Easy Interview

Senior Electrical Engineer Interview

Senior Electrical Engineer
Eagan, MN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in June 2009.

Interview Details – Face to Face interview for 1 hour with supervisor and his manager and a coworker. I had worked at this location before so I knew all of the processes and mainframe software so it was a very easy interview.

Negotiation Details – Here is the offer no opportunity to negotiate.

Component Engineer Interview

Eagan, MN

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in March 2009.

Interview Details – Brought on-site. First met with HR rep who went over employment details and benefits, then interviewed with the department manager and an Engineer. It was strange, they presented details about the company and asked very little questions of me or my background. I had to almost interrupt to explain my skill set. Never got a call back, I think they already had settled on someone by the time my interview was scheduled.

Interview Question – Do you have any questions for us?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!

Lockheed Martin Videos

Lockheed Martin – Why Work for Us?

From our history to our international footprint, there are certain things you want to know about us as it pertains to your career. Many CAREER AREAS To Choose From Discover where your career… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lockheed Martin interview questions and advice in Eagan, MN. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Lockheed Martin employees and interview candidates.