Lockheed Martin

Relevance Date Difficulty

Employment Representative Interview

Employment Representative
Orlando, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in August 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online for an human resources position in Orlando, FL. I only applied for the position because it said possible relocation, but when I received a phone interview, they told me otherwise.

They paid for all expenses of the interview, which was great. The interview its self was ok. I interviewed with two different people who were already current HR professionals. There were very basic questions, but the first person I interviewed with was trying to fix her computer while interviewing me. She didn't seem to interested in the interview at all.

Interview Question – More important accomplishment, why do you want to work for us. Very basic questions.   Answer Question

Employment Representative Interview

Employment Representative

The process took 3 months - interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview Details – Phone screen followed by panel interview

Interview Question – Tell us about a time you .....   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Salary was not competitive

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!