Lockheed Martin

Updated Nov 15, 2014

2.6

36 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in July 2009.

Participated in Job Fair, I was selected for a follow-up interview, then proceeded with on-site interview with several folks.

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hampton, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hampton, VA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in June 2011.

All the people in the interview process were very eager to communicate and get their questions answer about background and how it would help meet the task objectives of satisfying the customer in the areas of expertise that were expected. Each individual 1:1 interview was performed in a professional manner and they really seamed to want to hear what you had to say.

Interview Questions
    • Can you program in the C++ or similiar language   View Answer
    • If you had to work with a difficult co worker how would you maintain communications to get the job completed.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in March 2011.

There was a one on one interview to initially determine the serious candidates. Then, after more than a month of no contact I received an email asking me to come in and be interviewed by a panel. I had to give a short power point presentation and there was also an hour long information session.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in February 2010.

The interview process consisted of a telephone screening followed by an in-person, on-site interview with groups of a panel.

Interview Questions

Wanted to work for Boeing instead. More fun. And Texas is too hot and humid. No thanks.

Engineering Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in March 2012.

The interview process was a bit long and fairly repetitive. I never heard back from them after what I considered to be a decent interview at worst.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you disagreed with other group members and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin.

1) Phone interview
    2) On-site interview: Met with 4 managers who asked both technical and behavioral questions. (~4 hrs). The people were relaxed and professional.

Interview Questions
    • Typical personality questions: give me a time where you resolved a conflict at work.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview face-to-face at site with 3 separate hiring managers. 1 hour each.

asked for salary desired

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Lockheed Martin.

They bring you in for an on-site interview typically. You are interviewed by 3-5 people at once. Each asks you a situational question, and then you go over your resume briefly.

Interview Questions
    I countered, but they immediately declined it and made it clear that there were a number of people in line behind me and they would gladly take the job if I didn't want it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in August 2010.

They had just won a contract and we anxious to hire people on. Interview was thorough, met with several people including two managers. Everyone was nice and polite and the process was very efficient and easy to follow. No real negatives here.

Engineering Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in October 2014.

The way I got the interview was through a campus informational session. Use that time to ask as many questions about the company as possible. Also, after the session meet EVERY representative there and speak with them on their journey throughout the company. If they're holding on campus interviews, these will probably be the same people interviewing you in the coming days. I was able to sign up for the interview at the informational. The interview was set up more as a conversation. There weren't that many questions, however, the person spent a lot of time giving me advice for the future, even outside of interview tips.

Interview Questions
    • The interviewer seemed very interested in my long term career goals. As a college sophomore it was difficult to answer a question for the next 20 years especially since the tech scene is making so many unknown jobs.   View Answer