Lockheed Martin Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2015

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

Met with direct supervisor, sectional manager, and hiring manager. About 45 mins worth of behavioral questions and review and explanation of resume. Recieved call within 4-5 days. Panel lead the discussion and made it fairly easy to get through the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had a tough deadline to meet. What was your role how did you prioritize?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in October 2014.

Interview

The way I got the interview was through a campus informational session. Use that time to ask as many questions about the company as possible. Also, after the session meet EVERY representative there and speak with them on their journey throughout the company. If they're holding on campus interviews, these will probably be the same people interviewing you in the coming days. I was able to sign up for the interview at the informational. The interview was set up more as a conversation. There weren't that many questions, however, the person spent a lot of time giving me advice for the future, even outside of interview tips.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer seemed very interested in my long term career goals. As a college sophomore it was difficult to answer a question for the next 20 years especially since the tech scene is making so many unknown jobs.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Lockheed Martin (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

They had just won a contract and we anxious to hire people on. Interview was thorough, met with several people including two managers. Everyone was nice and polite and the process was very efficient and easy to follow. No real negatives here.

Interview Questions

• What's your biggest weakness   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Lockheed Martin (Marietta, GA).

Interview

They bring you in for an on-site interview typically. You are interviewed by 3-5 people at once. Each asks you a situational question, and then you go over your resume briefly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I countered, but they immediately declined it and made it clear that there were a number of people in line behind me and they would gladly take the job if I didn't want it.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

LM found me through my alumni office. First interview was on campus with a group of other potential hires. They took us through the company overview, then we broke out into interviews with hiring managers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owego, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin (Owego, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

Everything was pretty well organized and the hiring process was very smooth. However, the description of the job was inaccurate in the long run. I accepted the job thinking there would be more research and development. In the end, the only work for anyone was basically technician work.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions were standard interview questions, nothing out of the ordinary, difficult, or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I stated my desired salary and they accepted. It was higher than the average for the area but I had exceptional grades and class experience. I could have probably asked for more if I wanted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin (Syracuse, NY).

Interview

Interview face-to-face at site with 3 separate hiring managers. 1 hour each.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

asked for salary desired

Application

Interview

On-campus interview, very friendly, basic behavioral and experience based questions.

Interview Questions

• Discuss a time when you were working in a group, and you were met with a direct conflict. What did you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin (Syracuse, NY).

Interview

1) Phone interview
    2) On-site interview: Met with 4 managers who asked both technical and behavioral questions. (~4 hrs). The people were relaxed and professional.

Interview Questions

• Typical personality questions: give me a time where you resolved a conflict at work.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in March 2012.

Interview

The interview process was a bit long and fairly repetitive. I never heard back from them after what I considered to be a decent interview at worst.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you disagreed with other group members and how you handled it.   Answer Question