Lockheed Martin

2.6

36 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in November 2010.

I was selected for an alternate interview by my career services center. The first thing i had to do was create an online profile, which lead to filling out a questionnaire. After that, i drove to the office in Arlington VA. My parking was paid for by their office. I went up and waited with a bunch of other students from all around the US. We all got to know each other while we waited to be interviewed. I interviewed with two hiring managers that day, and both were very very sweet people. The atmosphere was very professional, and i enjoyed my invitation there.

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in August 2010.

They had just won a contract and we anxious to hire people on. Interview was thorough, met with several people including two managers. Everyone was nice and polite and the process was very efficient and easy to follow. No real negatives here.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in April 2010.

Applied for the position online. A couple of weeks later, I was contacted by the Department Manager, were I did a telephone interview. We then set up an on-site interview where I met with him and the HR Manager. This was a compentency based interview where behavior questions were asked.

Interview Questions
    • How do you motivate yourself to complete unpleasant assignments?   Answer Question
    • What have you done to become more effective in your career?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in February 2010.

The interview process consisted of a telephone screening followed by an in-person, on-site interview with groups of a panel.

Interview Questions

Wanted to work for Boeing instead. More fun. And Texas is too hot and humid. No thanks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in January 2010.

There was no interview they called and offered a job to me. No job description got to work on the first day and realized that I made a mistake well wont do that again. Make sure you have done your homework with any company and try your best to not allow them to steam roll you into taking an offer that you will not be happy with of lockheed just like the otheres will laugh stright to the bank

Interview Questions
    • What do you expect to learn from this job?   View Answer

The process took a dayinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in October 2009.

I was asked several personality based questions. I thought the interview was fair, and reasonably technical. They asked about previous projects and work experience. I think the culture seemed laid back and relaxed yet still focused on achieving mission for the government.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

The process took a dayinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in October 2009.

Did an on-campus interview. After 2 weeks received invitation to on-site hiring event. Event included site tour, company overview, and actual interview. Both the on-campus interview and on-site interview consisted of a set of typical behavioral questions (i.e. "Tell me about a time when..."), where they look for answers in the form of STARS (situation, tasks, actions, results). Was told will be notified regardless of whether I will be receiving an offer or not. But it has been over 6 weeks, still haven't heard anything.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you have to make an unpopular decision. How did you handle it and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

The process took a dayinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in October 2009.

Communication was all done through the career center at school. An information session was held the night before with generics about the company followed by a short question-and-answer session. The interview was strictly behavioral and consisted of very vague 'what would you do' questions. The entire process felt more or less like a place to meet the recruiter face to face and to fill out the required department of defense background check paperwork.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do to propose an idea to your group or manager? How would you go about selling your idea?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in September 2009.

Attended a career fair at the university, open to all students and alumni, and received a phone call a few hours later requesting an on campus interview. It was a one on one behavioral interview, which they all are these day, that lasted 30 minutes. The interviewer said, they want to see if you can fit in within the company and that they can teach you or guide you to learn the technical stuff they require. Very relaxed and easy going interview.

Engineering Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in December 2008.

It was a behavioral interview that took place in the career center of the university I attend. I wasn't interviewing for a specific position and am not looking to work anywhere for at least a year. They encouraged me to apply to an intership program and to contact them when I'm nearer my graduation date.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you had a disagreement with your boss and how was it resolved?   Answer Question