Lockheed Martin

Updated Nov 15, 2014

2.6

36 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineering Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in March 2010.

I hade met the interviewer before and he did not remember my name. That was a little un-nerving and one of my fears about working for a large company such as lockheed martin. The interview was fair however, with some basic questions asked regarding my character, how I handle problems, what my weaknesses are, etc. Overall it was a plesant experience yet I did not receive an offer or get asked for a second interview.

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Engineering Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in November 2009.

It was an internal interview and I just went to the site and interviewed with the manager and technical lead. I didn't get the job because they told me my salary was already too high.

Interview Questions
    • Technical Question about testing process   View Answer
    • Question about the advancement I expect   View Answer

Engineering Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in October 2009.

The interview itself was amazing, it had a great balance of reciprocal question and answer. The interviewer was a veteran (Navy) and I am also a veteran (Marine) so the interview ended in general discussion and didn't feel much like a typical interview.

The only drawback is that it wasn't an interview for a specific job, but a 'general interview' for the entire company. The idea was that the interviewer types up impressions of the interview and it magically gets appended to your profile (that you cannot see) on the company's career website. I have yet to hear anything from any position from what was the best interview I've ever had. It is very frustrating to have such a great interview and nothing come of it.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a difficult manager/supervisor or boss and how you dealt with them?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in July 2009.

Participated in Job Fair, I was selected for a follow-up interview, then proceeded with on-site interview with several folks.

Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in December 2008.

Interview process was short as the job location was not acceptable

Interview Questions
    • would you be willing to relocate for a similiar position in a state other than the one you applied for?   View Answer
    • Are you sure?   View Answer

Location

Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in July 2008.

Talked over the phone and answered technical question, no in person interview was needed. Extended an offer.

Interview Questions
    • What is the difference between Java and C++?   View Answer
    • Why do you learn software design pattern?   View Answer