Lockheed Martin Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jul 22, 2015

2.6

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in March 2012.

Interview

The interview process was a bit long and fairly repetitive. I never heard back from them after what I considered to be a decent interview at worst.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you disagreed with other group members and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in January 2011.

Interview

The recruiter was very nice. The questions were mostly behavioral: "When was the last time you failed at something" or "describe a group work experience that did not turn out so well". There were no technical questions. The interview lasted for about an hour.

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in November 2010.

Interview

There was a technical interview and a behavioral interview. Both interviews were with a panel of employees. The behavioral interview consisted of the standard questions while the technical interview was to determine your past experiences, mental capacity, and ability to convey your knowledge to others.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in October 2010.

Interview

It was smooth and informative. Great people who interviewed and contacted me. I'mvery please with everything I was informed of.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in March 2010.

Interview

I hade met the interviewer before and he did not remember my name. That was a little un-nerving and one of my fears about working for a large company such as lockheed martin. The interview was fair however, with some basic questions asked regarding my character, how I handle problems, what my weaknesses are, etc. Overall it was a plesant experience yet I did not receive an offer or get asked for a second interview.

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in November 2009.

Interview

It was an internal interview and I just went to the site and interviewed with the manager and technical lead. I didn't get the job because they told me my salary was already too high.

Interview Questions

• Technical Question about testing process   1 Answer
    • Question about the advancement I expect   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in October 2009.

Interview

The interview itself was amazing, it had a great balance of reciprocal question and answer. The interviewer was a veteran (Navy) and I am also a veteran (Marine) so the interview ended in general discussion and didn't feel much like a typical interview. The only drawback is that it wasn't an interview for a specific job, but a 'general interview' for the entire company. The idea was that the interviewer types up impressions of the interview and it magically gets appended to your profile (that you cannot see) on the company's career website. I have yet to hear anything from any position from what was the best interview I've ever had. It is very frustrating to have such a great interview and nothing come of it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult manager/supervisor or boss and how you dealt with them?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in July 2009.

Interview

Participated in Job Fair, I was selected for a follow-up interview, then proceeded with on-site interview with several folks.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in December 2008.

Interview

Interview process was short as the job location was not acceptable

Interview Questions

• would you be willing to relocate for a similiar position in a state other than the one you applied for?   1 Answer
    • Are you sure?   1 Answer

Location

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in July 2008.

Interview

Talked over the phone and answered technical question, no in person interview was needed. Extended an offer.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between Java and C++?   1 Answer
    • Why do you learn software design pattern?   1 Answer