Lockheed Martin Engineering Intern Interview Questions

2.7

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineer Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in September 2013.

I talked to them at my Universities Job Fair and received a phone call about two hours after the event ended scheduling an interview for the next day. The interview was at a Starbucks and they put all of your information into iPads, so you spend some time sitting as they type. All of the questions were about my resume and past experience. Very casual and straightforward.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing unexpected, just details about past experience and what I could see myself doing for the company.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Worth, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in February 2010.

Applied at college career fair and online sites and landed a on site interview. They offered me a flight or rental to the facility (I drove and was reimbursed), they also provided a hotel, and meal allowance. The day of the interview consisted of interviews, tours, and general information. I only had one interview, but several people had up to 5 (it varies on your major). The interview consisted of behavioral questions, some of my projects, college courses, and some of my interests.

Interview Questions
    You are priced based on the amount of hours of college you have completed and prior internship experiences. You are given a living stipend and work through a relocation company. Since the company is constricted by government contracts there is really no way to negotiate with them about price.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Marietta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in February 2010.

I received a call saying that there were some internship opportunities in which I might be interested (based on my resume and experience). I was asked to come for an on-site interview - the company had special agreements with a travel agency and all of the arrangements were made very quickly, efficiently, and it was all paid for by the company. After arriving for the interview, there were several interviews by various managers and a presentation on the company - lunch and a tour of the facilities was also included. After returning from the interview, I was contacted by phone and e-mail with offers. Overall, a very well-done process.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about an experience in which you led a team towards a goal.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  King of Prussia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

The process took a day - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in December 2008.

First there was the on-campus interviews which were just your standard HR questions: What is your biggest weakness? Etc, etc.

During the on-site interview, I interviewed with 3 hiring managers talking mostly about what they do and about what I've stated on my resume. Everything went more or less okay.

However, it took them 4 months to come back to me about whether they wanted me despite all my calls and emails.

Engineering Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in September 2011.

Obtained an early interview with Lockheed Martin through school's career fair. Interviewer was pleasant and welcoming but didn't seem to be very prepared. Only asked behavioral everything seemed to go smoothly. Unfortunately I never heard back from the company again, no rejection email or anything even though they would get back to me in two weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you overcame conflict in a group setting.   Answer Question

Engineering Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in February 2011.

I originally spoke with LM at a career fair on campus but found they really pull candidates from their online system. When they say apply online they mean it. I submitted my resume to over 60 internship positions before I was contacted for an interview. They flew me to my location where I interviewed with the managers of multiple departments that were hiring as well as a standard behavioral interview with an HR rep.

Interview Questions
    No negotiating for intern positions. Be very patient as they have one of the slowest HR groups I've ever dealt with.

Engineering Intern Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in February 2010.

One on one interview for 45 mins with an engineer (non-HR). Behavioral interview, attempting to get at what my personality is. Limited questions about skills, mostly about how you have handled certain situations in the past. Interviewer was polite. Never heard back from them, had to send an email to the HR director to learn that I had been passed over for a position.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time that you had to resolve a conflict within a group.   Answer Question

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!