Lockheed Martin

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Manager Interview

Engineering Manager
Goodyear, AZ

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in October 2009.

Interview Details – It was approximately 3-4 weeks before I was contacted for an interview. The interview was a panel with 4 people, all with various experiences in the department but with no real knowledge of the job responsibilities. I answered questions using specific examples, what actions I took, and what the outcome was - I received excellent feedback from the panel following my interview and was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a difficult situation dealing with a customer and how you handled it?   Answer Question
  • Describe the process you would follow to determine the root cause for a problem.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Personal reasons, unable to relocate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Engineering Manager Interview

Engineering Manager

The process took a day - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in May 2009.

Interview Details – Had to speak specifically about work performed. Asked to describe actions taken and results

Interview Question – Explain an action you took and how it effected the business   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Lockheed Martin

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!

Lockheed Martin Videos

Lockheed Martin – Why Work for Us?

From our history to our international footprint, there are certain things you want to know about us as it pertains to your career. Many CAREER AREAS To Choose From Discover where your career… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lockheed Martin Engineering Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Lockheed Martin employees and interview candidates.