Lockheed Martin

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Manager Interview

Engineering Manager
Goodyear, AZ

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in October 2009.

Interview Details – It was approximately 3-4 weeks before I was contacted for an interview. The interview was a panel with 4 people, all with various experiences in the department but with no real knowledge of the job responsibilities. I answered questions using specific examples, what actions I took, and what the outcome was - I received excellent feedback from the panel following my interview and was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a difficult situation dealing with a customer and how you handled it?   Answer Question
  • Describe the process you would follow to determine the root cause for a problem.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Personal reasons, unable to relocate.

Engineering Manager Interview

Engineering Manager

The process took a day - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in May 2009.

Interview Details – Had to speak specifically about work performed. Asked to describe actions taken and results

Interview Question – Explain an action you took and how it effected the business   Answer Question

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!