Lockheed Martin Engineering Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Goodyear, AZ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goodyear, AZ

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in October 2009.

It was approximately 3-4 weeks before I was contacted for an interview. The interview was a panel with 4 people, all with various experiences in the department but with no real knowledge of the job responsibilities. I answered questions using specific examples, what actions I took, and what the outcome was - I received excellent feedback from the panel following my interview and was offered the position.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a difficult situation dealing with a customer and how you handled it?   Answer Question
  • Describe the process you would follow to determine the root cause for a problem.   Answer Question

Personal reasons, unable to relocate.

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Engineering Manager Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in May 2009.

Had to speak specifically about work performed. Asked to describe actions taken and results

Interview Questions
    • Explain an action you took and how it effected the business   Answer Question

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!