Lockheed Martin Financial Analyst Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Lockheed Martin (San Jose, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Applied online, got a call about a week later about an interview. Went in for the interview and was interviewed by two people. Asked general questions, nothing specific to the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when a team member was slacking off. What did you do about it and what was the results.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

It takes quite a bit of time for Lockheed Martin to get someone hired and into their position. From the time of my interview, it took 2 to 3 months until I was an actual working employee.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Lockheed Martin in October 2013.

Interview

Resume Submission then 1 on 1 interview - no response from Employer

Interview Questions

• Please describe your whole work experience with any details you can (not tell me about this place and then this place) they want you to explain everything in your own words and you have to include the good stuff. Talk a lot not little.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lockheed Martin (Rockville, MD).

Interview

Interviewed from Employee Referral. Submitted resume and was interviewed 2 weeks later. Met with 2 managers individually. Was hired by another manager that I didn't interview with.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You negotiate with a Recruiter, not the Hiring Manager

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lockheed Martin (San Jose, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

She was only concerned about my gpa, graduation date, my willingness to relocate and why I wanted to join Lockheed Martin.

Very short interview. I'm still waiting to hear back from them.

Interview Questions

• She asked what my favorite class was.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL) in July 2012.

Interview

Good experience, prepared me for future interviews; however, I never heard back from Lockheed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palmdale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Lockheed Martin (Palmdale, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

Very lengthy process - contact family friend who worked there, applied online, was contacted a few weeks later to set up an on-site interview. Flew down to Palmdale, CA on an expense paid visit and had a group interview and a security clearance interview. The interview was pretty straightforward and nothing out of the ordinary, did not really ask much about finance. Received an offer a month or so later. All in all about a 4 month process when i was first contacted to when I started.

Interview Questions

• Pretty basic interview with strengths and weakness type stuff - had to do a security clearance interview before which is basically a very in depth background check.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate but I hear you are able to negotiate a bit.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Lockheed Martin in November 2010.

Interview

The initial interview process was multi layered. At first, I was called by a recruiter, who pre screened me. The next step, was another pre-screening with the hiring manager. I was then called in for an interview with the hiring manager and then his manager. This was for a level 2 position.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected scenario during the interview was trying to explain to my possible future boss, the techniques and technicality of my (then) current job. I believe he wanted to understand how well I knew my current job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a sign on bonus, rather than an increase in pay.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin (Cherry Hill, NJ) in October 2010.

Interview

I had one interview with a finance manager and a team lead. They asked personality questions about myself, things I am interested in, my experience, why I felt I'd be a good fit for the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I received an offer via mail, and I called to accept the offer.

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin (Marietta, GA) in September 2009.

Interview

Applied via online application system. One interview so far with only, and they said that a decision won't be made for a few more days. Group interview with 4 interviewers. Immediate lead, supervisor, manager and managers manager for this position were in the interview.