Lockheed Martin Interview Questions in Greenbelt, MD

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Software Engineer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenbelt, MD
    Anonymous Employee in Greenbelt, MD

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in May 2012.

I've been contacted by Lockheed recruiters multiple times, but with the exception of this particular interview it had never gone anywhere. This time they forwarded my information to a hiring manager, who gave me a phone screen and detailed the position.

During the phone screen, while technical topics were discussed, there was no 'quiz show' factor. It was very conversational and cordial. I was invited for an in person interview, which lasted two or three hours. There I met with some managers and potential teammates. The interview was pleasant and the work sounded interesting. Everyone seemed very nice.

Interview Questions

The offer was not very competitive. I would have accepted an offer that had competitive salary and benefits.