Lockheed Martin

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Hardware Engineer Interview

Hardware Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview Details – Initial communication was by a recruiter, who setup the interview on site. I had several interviews for three different job positions at the company each one lasting roughly 45 minutes.The morning starting with a presentation to everyone that was being interviewed that day which must have been roughly 30 to 50 people.

Interview Question – Typical questions asked to the interview process.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Hardware Engineer Interview

Hardware Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview Details – The interview went by like a blur. It started out with breadfast then an overview of the company. The interview process is two hours with 4 interviewers. Half an hour each. In that half an hour, they talk about what their department does and ask me some questions mainly about my projects that I have done in school. Then it's lunch and a tour of the facility.

Interview Question – Which aspect of Engineering do you like and dislike the most.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Lockheed Martin

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!

Lockheed Martin Videos

Lockheed Martin – Why Work for Us?

From our history to our international footprint, there are certain things you want to know about us as it pertains to your career. Many CAREER AREAS To Choose From Discover where your career… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lockheed Martin Hardware Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Lockheed Martin employees and interview candidates.