Lockheed Martin Help Desk Manager Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Help Desk Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in July 2009.

Panel of 6 employees that represented various departments in the organization. They asked several questions regarding my experience. I was called for a second interview where there were two additional panel members. I received an offer for the job 1 week later asking what were my salary requirements. I was officially offered the job 2 days later.

Interview Questions
  • What was my most difficult customer service experience and how did I respond. What is my recommendation for how to maintain customer satisfaction   Answer Question
Sort of. I requested a salary that was lower than I really wanted and it appears that the hiring manager knew that my value was greater and returned with an offer that was $7000 greater.