Lockheed Martin

Relevance Date Difficulty

Help Desk Manager Interview

Help Desk Manager
Cincinnati, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in July 2009.

Interview Details – Panel of 6 employees that represented various departments in the organization. They asked several questions regarding my experience. I was called for a second interview where there were two additional panel members. I received an offer for the job 1 week later asking what were my salary requirements. I was officially offered the job 2 days later.

Interview Question – What was my most difficult customer service experience and how did I respond. What is my recommendation for how to maintain customer satisfaction   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Sort of. I requested a salary that was lower than I really wanted and it appears that the hiring manager knew that my value was greater and returned with an offer that was $7000 greater.

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!