Lockheed Martin

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in April 2012.

I was intially contacted by a recruiter via email asking if I was interested in the position. I was also asked what my current salary was and my expected salary range. I responded to the questions and received a reply about a week later that I was invited to a face-to face interview. I attended theinterview and it was conducted by two HR business partners they were very pleasant and professional. The interview was average and consisted of behavorial based questions. I was told that they still had some candidates to interview and would make a decision in 2 week. I am anixously awaiting a call back.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you didn't perform as well as you could have. How did you handle it? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ban Phone Savang (Laos)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ban Phone Savang (Laos)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Unnecessary behavioral questions that had nothing to do with the job and how you perform the role. Time wasting questions that do not capture if you are the right candidate for the job, but just conversation fillers.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to tell a leader no and what happen   Answer Question
    • Do you have a problem with the commute   View Answer