Lockheed Martin Human Resources Business Partner Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in April 2012.

I was intially contacted by a recruiter via email asking if I was interested in the position. I was also asked what my current salary was and my expected salary range. I responded to the questions and received a reply about a week later that I was invited to a face-to face interview. I attended theinterview and it was conducted by two HR business partners they were very pleasant and professional. The interview was average and consisted of behavorial based questions. I was told that they still had some candidates to interview and would make a decision in 2 week. I am anixously awaiting a call back.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you didn't perform as well as you could have. How did you handle it? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!