Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Lockheed Martin
- Software Engineer (50)
- Systems Engineer (44)
- Intern (36)
- Engineering (21)
- Engineer (19)
- Software Engineer Associate (16)
- Senior Software Engineer (15)
- Financial Analyst (15)
- Multi Functional Financial Analyst (12)
- Software Engineer Asc (11)
- Mechanical Engineer (9)
- Electrical Engineer (8)
- Subcontract Administrator (8)
- Systems Engineer Associate (7)
- Engineering Intern (6)
- Proposal Analyst (6)
- Project Manager (6)
- Intern - Hourly (6)
- Senior Systems Engineer (6)
- Program Manager (6)
- Systems Engineer Staff (6)
- Manufacturing Engineer (6)
- College Student Tech Spec (5)
- College Student Tech Senior (5)
- Systems Engineer Asc (5)
- Human Resources (5)
- Senior Manager (4)
- Analyst (4)
- College Student Technical Specialist (4)
- Aerospace Engineer (4)
Human Resources Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.
Process went fairly smooth, though there was a long time between applying and hearing anything from the company. The interview itself was pretty standard, weighing heavily on behavioral based questions. I was not asked many technical questions themselves, but tried to bring that out with the behavioral questions. Interviewers were amiable and easy to get along with.
- What has been your most significant accomplishment. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin
Human Resources InterviewAccepted Offer
Applied online, phone screen with recruiter and then an in person interview at work site; behavioral based, tell me about a time type questions. I met with multiple people from team including peers and hiring manager.
- Tell me about a time when your integrity or ethics was challenged.. Answer Question
Worked directly with recruiter. Didn't negotiate.
Human Resources InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in March 2012.
It was work-study position. Asked to go through my resume, then some behavioral questions about keeping documents confidential.
- In what way have you successfully kept documents confidential Answer Question
Human Resources InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in January 2012.
Initially I came in contact with LM through my university's job site. I sent in my resume and was contactede a few days later. A phone interview ensued followed by a second-round on-site interview.
- Tell me about a time you had to change priorities quickly. 1 Answer
Human Resources InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in November 2011.
Everyone was very nice and down to earth. I had a first round with them, then followed up 3 weeks later and then heard back from them. The whole process for that was about 4 weeks. Then the second round interview was onsite 1 week later. Its important to be patient and follow up if you do not hear back.
- Give me an environment you would like to work in, and an environment you would not like to work in Answer Question
Human Resources InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in February 2009.
Emailed manager, after that I got a phone call arranging an interview, then waited a while and got phone interviewed with 2 or three people. I waited a while and got a call from the director asking me why I was a good fit. I waited several months and then months later I got the job.
- Why are you a good fit Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review