Lockheed Martin Human Resources Interview Questions

3.5

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

Process went fairly smooth, though there was a long time between applying and hearing anything from the company. The interview itself was pretty standard, weighing heavily on behavioral based questions. I was not asked many technical questions themselves, but tried to bring that out with the behavioral questions. Interviewers were amiable and easy to get along with.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Human Resources Interview

Interview

Applied online, phone screen with recruiter and then an in person interview at work site; behavioral based, tell me about a time type questions. I met with multiple people from team including peers and hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when your integrity or ethics was challenged..   Answer Question

Negotiation

Worked directly with recruiter. Didn't negotiate.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in March 2012.

Interview

It was work-study position. Asked to go through my resume, then some behavioral questions about keeping documents confidential.

Interview Questions

• In what way have you successfully kept documents confidential   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in January 2012.

Interview

Initially I came in contact with LM through my university's job site. I sent in my resume and was contactede a few days later. A phone interview ensued followed by a second-round on-site interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to change priorities quickly.   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in November 2011.

Interview

Everyone was very nice and down to earth. I had a first round with them, then followed up 3 weeks later and then heard back from them. The whole process for that was about 4 weeks. Then the second round interview was onsite 1 week later. Its important to be patient and follow up if you do not hear back.

Interview Questions

• Give me an environment you would like to work in, and an environment you would not like to work in   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in February 2009.

Interview

Emailed manager, after that I got a phone call arranging an interview, then waited a while and got phone interviewed with 2 or three people. I waited a while and got a call from the director asking me why I was a good fit. I waited several months and then months later I got the job.