Lockheed Martin

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Orlando, FL

The process took a day - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in March 2010.

Interview Details – They flew me to Orlando for the interview, without any prior screen. They housed me in the Hyatt Place and gave me a rental car. We had a fancy dinner, the night before. The interview was only a 1 hr behavioral interview. Thats it! I thought it went well, but they said no. I thinnk that 1 hr without any technical questions is not very thorough.

Interview Question – As a leader what was a difficult challenge you overcame?   Answer Question

Orlando, FL

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in November 2009.

Interview Details – Started with a 1:1 interview at my school after dropping my resume with the online Career Services. They then flew me to Orlando for an evening networking event followed by a 45 minute panel interview. I was told I was interviewing for a different job then I actually was. I don't know who's fault that was, but needless to say, I didn't get an offer

Interview Question – Give an example of demonstrated leadership   Answer Question

ISLDP

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in January 2010.

Interview Details – This interview was for one of the Leadership programs. It lasted all day. It kind of started out as a group interview. There were about 12 candidates. After waiting for everyone to arrive, we sat in a conference room with a bunch of managers to eat breakfast, network, and watch a presentation about the company. Then each candidate was called to have about 3 one-on-one interviews. All the interviewers gave no facial expressions, which made it hard to determine how the interview went.

Interview Question – Describe how the engineering process works?   Answer Question

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!