Lockheed Martin

Lockheed Martin ISLDP Interview Questions

3.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

The process took a dayinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in March 2010.

They flew me to Orlando for the interview, without any prior screen. They housed me in the Hyatt Place and gave me a rental car. We had a fancy dinner, the night before. The interview was only a 1 hr behavioral interview. Thats it! I thought it went well, but they said no. I thinnk that 1 hr without any technical questions is not very thorough.

Interview Questions
  • As a leader what was a difficult challenge you overcame?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in November 2009.

Started with a 1:1 interview at my school after dropping my resume with the online Career Services. They then flew me to Orlando for an evening networking event followed by a 45 minute panel interview. I was told I was interviewing for a different job then I actually was. I don't know who's fault that was, but needless to say, I didn't get an offer

ISLDP Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in January 2010.

This interview was for one of the Leadership programs. It lasted all day. It kind of started out as a group interview. There were about 12 candidates. After waiting for everyone to arrive, we sat in a conference room with a bunch of managers to eat breakfast, network, and watch a presentation about the company. Then each candidate was called to have about 3 one-on-one interviews. All the interviewers gave no facial expressions, which made it hard to determine how the interview went.