Lockheed Martin ISLDP Interview Questions

3.7

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL) in March 2010.

Interview

They flew me to Orlando for the interview, without any prior screen. They housed me in the Hyatt Place and gave me a rental car. We had a fancy dinner, the night before. The interview was only a 1 hr behavioral interview. Thats it! I thought it went well, but they said no. I thinnk that 1 hr without any technical questions is not very thorough.

Interview Questions

• As a leader what was a difficult challenge you overcame?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL) in November 2009.

Interview

Started with a 1:1 interview at my school after dropping my resume with the online Career Services. They then flew me to Orlando for an evening networking event followed by a 45 minute panel interview. I was told I was interviewing for a different job then I actually was. I don't know who's fault that was, but needless to say, I didn't get an offer

ISLDP Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in January 2010.

Interview

This interview was for one of the Leadership programs. It lasted all day. It kind of started out as a group interview. There were about 12 candidates. After waiting for everyone to arrive, we sat in a conference room with a bunch of managers to eat breakfast, network, and watch a presentation about the company. Then each candidate was called to have about 3 one-on-one interviews. All the interviewers gave no facial expressions, which made it hard to determine how the interview went.